The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:38 pm

"Weeeell, on his birthday Draco has a massive party, and if this whole plan goes right, you'll have to go with him, and he'll ask you to wear his ring or something like that. If the timing is off you'll have to say yes," I say, biting my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:42 pm

"WHAT?!" I scream. "The timing is not going to be off, because you're doing it, and you're great at this sort of stuff.. right? Right?!?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:48 pm

I smile at her, "I'm fab at this sort of stuff, but I have trouble with the timing at times..and I erm...it's down to Draco really, he has to really like you or you'll have to say yes to give us more time,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:54 pm

"I don't care how you do it, just make him like me so we can et this over and done with." I say heftily
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:58 pm

"Hermione, it's not just the liking you, he'll like any girl with a good figure and a decent record, he needs to care about you and I'm not sure how to get that to happen," I explan edgily
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:03 pm

"Urrgh" I exclaim "Just try anything, i dont care any more." i sigh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:07 pm

"Weeell," I say, in the way that just screams you are so not going to like this.
"If you were a good kisser, not that your not but lets just say, and he thought that he was the first person you kissed, not that he is, then he'd be more inclined to think your kissing skill is because of him, and he'll be happy with you and possible he'll care about you,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:09 pm

"ANd.... what exactly is that supposed to mean?" I ask nervously, wishing I hadn't asked.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:11 pm

"Weeell, are you a good kisser?" I ask, hoping she is because it'll make it less awkward. I hope she knows.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:16 pm

"I don't know, ask Viktor or somehting. I'd like to think so anyway" I laugh, but see her face "Wait, why, whats going on?" I ask, scared
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:18 pm

"Look, we have to know for sure if you are or not, because if you're not it'll complicate things," I say, biting my bottom lip. Well this is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:22 pm

"Uhhh" I scream quietly "Just... get out your cell phone and get Viktor. He's your cousin jist ask." I say, dreading what's coming.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:25 pm

"Did you kiss him properly," I demand, "Because I'm not owling him if you didn't,"
I sigh, "By properly I mean, you know, a more than lips kiss,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:28 pm

"I'm not comfertable with having this conversation with you." I take a mobile phone from my bag. "Here" I say, handing it to her. "Just, ask him yourself"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:32 pm

I sigh, "electronic don't work in Hogwarts," I remind her, " And look, I'm not trying to be a pervert, I'm really not. The thing is, everyone Draco has kissed before has already kissed somene else. So if they're good its not because of him you see? Now if you were good, but he thought you hadn't been kissed, he's think you're good because of him, and he'd care about you more, are you understanding me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:34 pm

"Yeah..." I cringe "Is it still the third meeting?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:38 pm

"Yes, if he asks say you've never been kissed, it's all to make it easier on you," I say, runig a hand through hair
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:46 pm

I sigh "OK, I'm used to these shocks now, with you" I slump down in the grass "Anything else you need to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:49 pm

I try to think, "Draco's a complete perv at times, don't be surprised at anything he tries, and while I advise you to not let him carry on, try not to act too disgusted," I say, "And thats about it,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:51 pm

"OK" I say, standing up to go "I'll speak to you later" I smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7