The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 am

I sit on the broom "Urrrr" I say "How'm I meant to get comfertable on this thing?" I ask "The woods poking into my backside" I see Oliver Wood walking by and giving me a strange glance "Not you" I say, annoyed, now.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:05 am

I laugh a little, "You can try side saddle but it's more dangerous. Try shifting about until you find a spot you'll be okay flying in,"
I turn my attention to Oliver Wood, "And you stop giving us funny looks, do you want a half decent Chaser this year or not?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 am

I scoff "Chaser? Me? No way, forget about it. I'm doing this for you know what only, so end of... and forget the side sadel too"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 am

"Its all for the plan, you fly well, you get on the house team, you show off...and I hope you're ready," I say as I take off, feeling her suddenly grab hold of me. I climb alittle so she can't just jump off, but low enough that it isn't too scary.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:38 am

"..." Hesitating, I say "OK.. we're up, lets go down again now" And move around, letting go with one hand cautiously, to pick a bug out of my teeth
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 am

"Not yet, you're not enjoying it yet," I say shooting forwards and upwards, towarrds the Quidditch Pitch, seeing some students..and is that one of the teachers?...looking up and pointing.
"Enjoy it!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:12 am

"OK I'm enjoying it, lets go!" I say, lying through my teeth "Please please please" I beg, repeating it over and over agin, saying it louder and louder over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:13 am

"Hermone Granger lying, I never thought it'd haoppen," I say merrily, "You want down?" I ask, shotting forwards into a dive, bulleting straight for the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:16 am

"AAAA" I squeak "Stop!!! I'll keep going, I'll keep going! Just stop that!" I scream, my heart pounding. "STOP"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:21 am

"Okay," I say, puling up just in time, our feet skimming the ground, and then I shoot back up, hovering high back one of the goal posts.
"You okay back there?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am

I hit my head repeatedly off of her back "What do you think" I slur. "Is there another way of doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:26 am

I think and then nod my head, "Yup, Accio Firebolt!" I summon, and my spare broom comes soaring over to me. I jump off of the broom with Hermione on it and onto the spare broom.
"You can learn like this, from up high, I want you to do a circiut of the pitch, then land, and I'll be by you all the time for saftey,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:44 am

"ahaaaa" I murmer loudly, the broom practically swerving "If I do this, do I have to do Quidditch? I only go to see Harry and Ron play!" I yell over the rush of the air
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 am

"Yes you have to do Quidditch, don't worry, I'll teach you. Lean forwards slowly and the broom will move forwards, picking up speed. To slow dow pull back." I instruct , hovering near her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 am

"OK, OK" I do what she instructs and head back down, murmering on my way that I feel ill.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:53 am

I fly under her, "I said forwards not down. You have another circuit to do first missy, back up!" I bark, nudging her upwards with my broom.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:56 am

"URRR" I scream and attempt flying back up, and around again, before Snape comes over and starts yelling from the ground. "Thank God" I murmer.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:01 am

I keep under Hermione so she can't go down.
"Hiya Snapy!" I call down with a massive grin, and Snape begins shouting obsantitys at me.
"What was that sir, that name is after hours only?" I taunt, joking obviously, but Snape is getting really worked up. I smirk, "Oh you're getting bored? Don't worry I'm just teaching Miss Granger how to ride a broom now sir," I call merrily, and I see a bolt of light go just past me, missing Hermione as well. I laugh wildly.
"I think he's a bit worked up, lets get out of here," I say to Hermione, grabbing the front of her broom and pulling it along so we both fly out of the Quidditch Pitch, leaving Snape behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:03 am

"Errr, thanks alot" I say. There goes my one chance of getting down.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:06 am

I laugh happily, "I am in sooo much trouble when I get down, but he's so easy to wind up it's worth it," I chuckle, letting go of Hermione's broom as we fly over the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:12 am

"OH God" I mutter, seeing the lake below "No,w how am I going to get down. I begin making noises like sobs without the tears
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 am

"You're not going down, you're going to fly untime I'm happy with the standard," I say unsympathetically, "This is all to get at Draco, think of all the times he insulted you and fly!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:37 am

"Uououuoo" I squeal, and at least try to fly, then I swift left, and nearly hit a tree in the forbidden forest, But I swerve in good time, and head back to the castle, panting, as I try to get faster to beat Liza, so I cxan get down, there has to be a better way to get to Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:16 am

I lean forwards and dart after her, using my experience to get in front of her and block her off.
"See now thats good, you have some control over the broom. Now get your butt back to the lake we're not done," I order in my best teachers voice, knocking her broom around so she's in the right direction.
"For someone who says she can't fly you're doing very well."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:28 am

I skulk off on the broom, like a defeated bunny, and keep on moving "IF I have to" I sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next