The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:06 pm

I open the creaky door of Room 13, and stick my head through the gap, making sure it was abandoned, and not being used for anything else. It was vacant, to I pull my head back, and walk in. A small wooden table and a lone chair sat in the room, with only a old, slanted painting of "Arnold Stimpter 1768 - 1602" for company. I sit down on the table, ignoring the chair, and get out a small pocket journal to write out the days events. I was only here because the Gryffindor girl's dormentaries were heavily occupied, and the room of requirement was in use, so I needed somewhere to sit and write for a moment. I mutter to myself, as I write "September 4th... Ronald and Harry nowhere to be found ... made new enemy ... death eater child ... saw Luna ... 'Mudblood' ... a dance! ... Ron ...DADA ... feast ... Hermione, xx"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:46 pm

I peeked through a door not notcing a girl sitting there i shut the door behind me and turned round and almsot jumped out of my skin as i noticedher finally.
"Im terribly sorry!!"I spoke andpicked up the sheets of paper that had fallen of the desk near me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:55 pm

I look up from the sentance I was finshing and close the journal with a start. When I see ir's just another student, I say "Oh, no, it's no problem at all" I smile, and hold out my hand "I'm Hermione Granger... and... if I recall, you're that girl form the Great Hall earlier, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:18 pm

I smiled and shook her hand.
"Yeh i guess i was,"i say rubing the back of my head nervously.
"My names Lily, Lily cole." i say as i recall the sounds abit like james bond which made me giggle.
"so why are you in here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:15 am

"Err, just journal stuff" I smile waving the diary next to my head. "Just finished when you walked in" I stand up from the desk and say "Well, Lily... Lily Cole, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 pm

I had told Roger to meet me in the classroom where we had got together at 8 PM.... i waited for him in the common room but he never got there it was a quarter to 8, so i decided to take off... when i got to the door i heard some voices and i thought ' Roger must be in there, but who is he talking to? ' I open the door and I find myself looking at two girls who were obviously introducing themselves.... they sorta ignored me but all i wished for was for them to leave before 8 i neede to be with roger... it was 10 minutes past 8 and i knew he wouldnt come.... i decided to introduce myself... " Hi, I'm Jery, Jery Grey"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 am

I turn around abruptly and see someone standing in the doorway intrroducing themselves"Hi Jery.. I was just leaving.. I don't know about Lily though" I smile
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm

"You're Hermione Granger aren't you?" " i ve heard ur really talented..."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:00 am

I grin "Yeah, I am... Hermione Granger I mean.." I say with a smile, and add "I really should get going then now" and turnn towards the door
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:58 pm

I turn to the girl and smiled,
"Hi im Cole..Lily cole." i say in a mock of james bond, then let out a sigh to show how much i missed thoses films, i shook my thoughts away and sat on a desk and began fiddling with pencils. i noticed Jery seemed to be waitingfor someone.
"Im sorry..would you like me to leave?" i asked noticing hermonie about to leave.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 pm

"No" i said truthfully. " He's not gonna come..." i'd rather be talking to someone..., are you in hufflepuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal   Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom 13 - Hermione's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Classes-
Jump to: