The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Apologies (Hermione) Empty
PostSubject: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:16 pm

I walk into the library, seeking Miss Hermione Granger. I was out of order towards her on the train, and I want to apologise. After threatening some Gryffindor first year, I found out that she was normally studying in the library, and so I headed over to it.

I gave the librarian a small nod as I walked in, and then I set about looking for Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Sitting at a lone table at the far end of the Library, I read a book on Ancient Runes for class. I put the book down for two seconds to yawn, bringing my hand to my mouth as i do so. As I look up from the book, though, I see Liza looking through different isles. I roll my eyes and sink in my seat, bringing the book back up to hide my face.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:31 pm

I'm geting ready to give up looking for her, when I see a glimpse of her face being hidden behind a book at the back of the library. I hurry over to her and sit down at the same table.
"Granger, I wanted to apologise for how i behaved on the train."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm

I raise my eyes above the book, raising my eyebrows at the same time. "You should" I say laughing from my throat, as though it was blatently obvious, which it was. I see Mrs. Pince giving me an evil look, and making shushing motins with her finger, so I purse my lips to show I'll pipe down.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:45 pm

"Yes I know I should which is why I am," I say, finding it extremely difficult to apologise in the first place and Granger isn't making it any easier.
"Look, I didn't have any right to insult you, just because you're a muggle-born doesn't make you any less of a witch, and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:52 pm

I sigh and drop the book carfully to the table. "Thanks for apologising" I say wiith a tight grin "Just because you're a death eater's child, and a Wizarding-Racist dosn't mean you don't have a.. nice side"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:57 pm

I glare at her, "Just because I'm a Death Eater's child doesn't mean I want to grow up like my parents," I say tightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:00 pm

"Well, I said you had a nice side didn't I?" I say, taken aback by her sudden anger "I didn't even say you were going to grow up like them"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:03 pm

I look away, down to the floor, "Sorry, instictive defense I guess," I mutter, "And I really am sorry for insulting you like I did, I didn't mean it. Not that it makes it anymore acceptable but still..."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:07 pm

I give a tight grin "No problem. Just know that words like.. Mudblood.." I gulp "...hurt.. It's a racial offence, and I just hope you don't use it again - to me, or anyone else..."

[ooc- BYEEEE, I'm off to Corfu :] Ciao Amigos! btw, can yoo put a message on strasen that I'm gunna be away? cheers :]]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:10 pm

"I wouldn't dare use it again, my girlfriend would skin me alive," I say with a small smile, "And I really am sorry"

[[ooc-Bye bye, have a good time. I'll put the message up for you]]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 am

"I forgive you.. I suppose" I smile "...So you're dating that girl in the Great Hall then?" I ask, not entirely supprised since the scene.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:15 am

"Thanks, for forgiving me," I say with a smile, and I run my hand through my hair, and sit down at the table.
"Yes I am, the other Slytherins arn't happy, Draco and Pansy mainly, but I don't care. Lily's a great person, and I'm just lucky she agreed to go to the bal with me," I say with a smile, and then add in a whisper, "I think Pansy likes me, it's scary."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 am

I let out a giggle "That girl likes just about everyone... except maybe me ronald and harry... especially harry" I roll my eyes "Speaking of which, have you seen Ron and Harry anywhere? They've been gone for... ages, since the Hogwarts Express"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:31 am

I shake my head, "Sorry I don't know them, but I did see Draco trying to hex some Red head he called a Weasel," I say, "Draco is currently locked in a broom cubboard coutesy of me still being peed off at what he said to me earlier. Weasel boy didn't seem to pleased though, told me I was a stinking Slytherin and wanted to know what I thought I was up to."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 am

"That'd be Ron" I laugh "Any idea where he went?" I ask tilting my head very slightly, though it looked like a nervous twitch.

[ooc - 9 minutes left, hurry!! O..mg ]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:51 am

"He muttered something about about finding Hermione and a question, though what he was going on about I have no idea," I say, completely clueless, "I was too busy running away from Pansy, she can jump out of corners at the worst times."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 am

I laugh "Too right" A question..? What's going on... Wonder where he is "Anyway, Pansy still loves you then?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:58 am

"Yeah, it's really annoying! She won't leave me alone, she even tried to interupt me and Lily on a date, the nerve of that little wench!" I say, my face going red, and I see something out of the corner of my eyes.
"Weasel Boy?" I mutter, and Weasley comes over.
"Erm, I , er Hermione, can I have a word?" he stammers, and I stand up on the pretence of leaving, when really I just go and hide so I can watch.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:10 pm

"Eerr, sure" I stutter, watching Liza move away out of the corner of my eye as I speak, but when I realise he's looking at me in an 'err what are you looking at' way, I look away reluctantly, even though I wanted to know where she was going.

[ooc - lmao, be 'Weasel' for me love?? lol]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:15 pm

[[now being Ronald]]
I shift nervously, before sitting down opposite Hermione, looking across at her and feeling myself blush a little.
"Erm, Hi Hermione, I haven't seen you in a while," I say, clearing my throat so my voice stops going in a higher pitch than normal, I am so nervous. I look down at the table and try to not blush anymore, repeating the mantra 'calm down ' in my head.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm

"Yeah" I say, laughing nervously "Where were you on the train..?" I ask, tilting my head expectantly.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:09 pm

I flush bright red, "Oh I was...about, ran into Crabbe and Goyle without Malfoy," I say with a lopsided smile at Hermione, trying to relax, "So anyway, erm, you remember what Dumbledore said in the hall, during the start of year speech?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:16 pm

I look confused and try to rememebr everything that he said that could possibly intrest Ron. "... You mean about the Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher changing... again?" I say, with a sioncere look of bemusment on my face, and turning pink slightly.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:25 pm

"N..no, not that," I stutter, cursing my nerves, "I mean the B...b...ball,"
My stammering gets worse and I blush as red as my hair.
"I er, I remembered what you said last time, about asking you first next time, and this is next time I think...and ..I ..erm, wouldyouliketogototheballwithme?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next