The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 am

"You do have to, you have to become a Chaser in all senses of the word, and that means being able to ride a broom," I say very seriously, a smirk forming as I follow her back to the lake, watching her fly rather well.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:36 am

I yell "Can I just go now? you said I'm not doing to bad, and why do you want a good chaser any way, I'll make your team lose if I am"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:40 am

I laugh, glad she didn't get the suggestion.
"One, if I make seeker my team will be fine, two, if I don't then I don't care if Slytherin lose, it'll make Draco feel worse."
Then I smile, "Plus I said not bad, I didn't say you were up to the standards I'm expecting from Hogwart's Top Witch.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 am

"OK.. OK then" I sigh and keep going round and round till my head starts bleeding internally.. figuratively speaking
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:44 am

I grin at her, "Okay, you've got the basic motions, now I want you to dive down to the water, and pull up just before you hit, so your feet skim the surface. The broom has great reactions so you'll be okay pulling up at the last second,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:52 am

"Err" I start, before going down as she said, and skimming the surface with my feet "Yeyy-" I start, before I realised my hesitation cost me my balance, and I fall into the water.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:55 am

I laugh as i fly down to the water and pull her broom from the wter, and then her, sittig her back on her broom and charmign her clothes dry.
"This is why we practice,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:00 am

"No, because I don't know where you come from, but here, we don't play Quidditch over a lake" I say with a chill down my spine and a grin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 am

"Yes, but you do have to make dives over very hard land," I say with a grin and a laugh, "Practice over a lake if wetter but safer"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 am

"uuuhhh.. fine" I mumble, and keep doing as she tells me, no matter hoe ill and bored i feel.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 am

I grin at her and conjure a ball around the same size as a Quaffle.
"Right, now you'll have to practice either catching and flying with one hand, or flying no handed and catching with two hands, lets go!" I bark, tossing the ball over to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 am

I squeal as the ball hits my hand "Ow, thanks" I say sarcasm dripping in my tone "I love having broken fingers, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:51 am

"You're meant to catch it, it's no good just riding the broom!" I say with a dissapointed tone, like McGonigal{sp}. I summon the ball and tell Hermione to get ready, before throwing it softly at her again.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 am

I catch it, nearly falling headfirst off the broom "ooooooowwch" i squeal, "I hate this ball, can we use a tenni- I stop realisning pure bloods will have no clue what tennis is "-A lighter one instead?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:57 am

I let out an annoyed growl, changing the ball to a smaller lighter one, "Fine, but we use the big one when you're better," I say, waiting for her to throw the ball back to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:00 am

"Thanks and Fine" I sigh, throowing the ball back to her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 am

She throws it wide and I dart forward on my broom, missing it as it drops, so I drop under my broom, hanging by my legs and catch it as it drops down to my hands. ThenI swing back up onto my broom and throw the ball back to Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:05 am

I catch the ball tiredly, throwing it back. "Can we take a break, and work on another part of the plan - please?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am

"We can take a break from flyiung, but we stay up here and talk. I don't trust you to get back on the broom," I say with a smirk as I stand up on my broom and using my wand make the Beach Boys 'Surfing USA' come blaring out of it, and I pretend to surf on the broom with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:15 am

I gaffaw like a hill billy, but not as goofy at Liza. "You... " I giggle "are insane"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:18 am

I giggle, "Nah, you think?" Iask, pressing my front foot forwards so my broom bullets down towards the water, and then preshing down on my back foot so it shoots up just in time, all like a surfer on a big wave.
"Wahoooo!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:31 am

I giggle "OK, lets continue, but as long as we're fast."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:35 am

I throw the ball at her with a grin, "Glad you're so enthusastic Hermione," I say with a smirk, still standing up on my broom.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:38 am

[ooc- I'm bored of this, so hang on, were goin fast]

I catch it blah blah blah

"Better?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:40 am

"Much I grin, mucking about on my broom, "THe only problem is you're not that confident on your Brooooooom," I scream as I fall off my broom, plumiting towards the lake at high speeds, and as I fall I see the giant squid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next