The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco's party (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 pm

I let her hug me, and I lean into her, looking for a form of comfort I never had. My parents had never hugged me, Viktor had never hugged me, my brother had never hugged me. Apart from Hermione the only person I've ever hugged is Lily.
"That's third time I've been hugged in my life," I say quietly. I let a few more tears drop down my face, before I squeeze my eyes shut and force myself to stop. Crying means getting punished. Crying means weakness. I refuse to be weak.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:49 pm

"Hmmm" I mutter, and release her, even more upset now, and walk back over to the place I was standing "Can you unhex draco and then we can all head back to the party, or something like that"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:52 pm

I stand up and mutter something at Draco, who wakes up looking confused. I mutter something else and his hair goes purple.
"OKay, you guys head on back to the party, I'll just...I dunno, do something,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:53 pm

"Noo" I say, stifling a laugh as I see the purple hair "You're coming too" I say frabbing hold of her arm
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:57 pm

I look at her in surprise, "You want me too?" I ask in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:00 pm

"Well why I would I ask, for a cheap laugh?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:05 pm

"I..I don't know," I say unsurely, and then I smile, just a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:06 pm

"Urgh" I say, dragging Liza back to the Freat Hall by her arm, closely floowed by Ron then harry, and Draco lagging behind, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:27 pm

i stayed amoung the shadows in the crowded hall wearing a white flowing sleeveless dress that swung below my knees. My make up was clean and my hair fell past my collarbone. i stood watching everything that had happened all the emotions coming towards me, consuming me, sadness,Pride and embaressment, I watched Liza kiss harry and draco storm off. I let out a sigh and moved moved my hands to grab a drink, my hand shaking violently as i tried to stop it.
I took a sip of my drink and looked over to see Hermonie and Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 am

I am peed off beyond comprehension. The potions effect on me was still strong so I had to keep away from Harry, I had just cried in front of the Griffindorks, telling them too much. I wouldn't mind, but the love potion thing is really bugging me.
"Damn it all, I have to find Lilly before I do something stupider than I already have. Damn love potion!" I swear, anger radiating from me, anger and extreme embarressment.
"I should never have agreed with Draco on the bloody love potion!"
I look ready to kill someone, particularly Draco.
"This is his fault!" I seeth, flicking my fingers so he is hoisted up by his ankle, "You and your damn love potions, you know I can't get out from it unless I find Lilly, and if she finds out about me kissing Harry because of that damn potion I don't stand a chance. I HATE you!"
A click of my fingers and he's soaring across the room, and I slump against a wall looking defeated.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm

I listened to her words realising it wasnt her fault sh didnt intend to kiss harry and it was the love potion, i came out of the corner and walked towards liza, and planted a soft kiss upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:53 pm

I'm surprised to see Lily, and even more so when she kisses me and dispells the love potion. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back, smiling as I feel my senses returning to me. I pull away slowly and grin at her.
"Hey Lily, I was wondering where you were,"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:12 pm

I smiled and looked around the place.
"Oh i was just lurking in the shadows" i say with a laugh as i turn to look at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:14 pm

I grin and wrap my arms around her waist, holding her with a smil.
"Did you see the video I had for Draco earlier?" I ask, hoping she did because it took a lot of effort to get all the footage.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:31 pm

"yeh i did." i say with a smile keeping in that fact i thought it was harsh but this was liza, what wa i going to expect.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:34 pm

I pause for a minute and then say, "He did deserve it, it may seem harsh but all the things he said about muggleborns and half-bloods, what he said to me about certain things, he deserved much worse than a video, embarressment and some hexes," I say quietly, feeling angry as I think of what he said, but remembering Lily is an empath and calming myself down, smiling fondly at her.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:58 pm

I frowned slightly, feeling anger coming from liza.
"what did he do? what did he say to you?" i say raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:08 pm

I take a breath, "He told me I have to be like my parents and be a death eater, that I should hate you and not date you, he insulted you and muggle borns, and other half bloods. He called me a traitor and tried to turn my house agianst me. He tried to tell me I was bound to follow the same path as my parents and I have no choice," I explain with a grim look, getting angrier, "Nothing he said was true but he tried to convince me of it, and he tried to insult you."

I take deep breaths and try to calm down, "Also, after the video, he tried to Crucio me, and he tried to tie me up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco's party (everyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: