The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco's party (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Draco's party (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:59 pm

I walk into the great hall, seeing it lit up with different coloured lights, looking up, I sheild my eyes from them, and hear loud music belting from a stage near the front. I think about how awful this is going to be, and how I was meant to put it. I look down from the lights, and see I'm the first person here, apart from Dumbledore [ooc - assuming he's alive atm], but I decide not to awknolege him, instead, grabbing a chair, and sitting down to wait for Draco, Ron, anyone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:08 pm

I stroll into Draco's party, dressed up in the best dress I own, looking so hot that if I was any hotter I'd be a fire hazard. I'm hoping Lily will turn up later, to see the results of my plotting. The music is blaring and thumping through the great hall and I smile a cocky smirk, strutting over to Hermione.
"Heya Herme, ready for your big night? This is is, this is the endgame, evrything comes down to thing,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:14 pm

I furrow my brow, at Liza "I really don't know if I can do this now, I feel sick" I complain, taking a glance around the hall, and back at Liza "Nice dress" I mutter
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:16 pm

I frown at her, "Just enjoy it, this is your payback," I say, glancing her up and down, "You don't look so bad yourself, Draco will love it," I say with a mean smirk as I think of Draco later on.
"Talking of Draco, here he comes, hey Draco babes, Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks Liza," he said with a smirk, turning to Hermione with a smile, "Hi Hermione, you look nice tonight,"

Silently I'm laughing, he is going to be so crushed!
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:36 pm

"Err, thanks, ditto" I smile, thinking of how crushed he'll be later, I feel a pang of guilt. No matter what Liza says, I'm going to tell him in my own way, he'll still be crushed, but I'll feel better about it.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:41 pm

Everyone is filtering into the Great Hall now, and smirk. I have the feeling that Hermione is going to back out.
I step up to the stage and address everyone.
"Hello people! Welcome to Draco Malfoy's Birthday Bash! As his best frined I'm saying howdy, and telling you to look forward to a audio and visual presentation later on! Not only that, before the presentation the birthday boy himself will be asking a special someone a special question! Until then, let par-TAY!" I call out, and the crowd cheers, and the music is thumping.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:52 pm

"Cheers Liza" I mutter under my breath, and stand up from my seat, smoothing down the light blue dress I'm wwearing. I washed my hair earlier but it wont go curly again thanks to Liza's spell.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm

I walk over to Hermione with a smile, "What's up? Nervous about your big moment?" I ask, my voice almost mocking. I know she feels guilty, but I'm too hell bent on hurting Draco to give a damn.
"Don't worry, I've got a little something lined up to help,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 pm

I drop my mouth open in horror to the thought "Oh Merlin, what is it" I ask, not knoing whether I want to know or not.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 pm

I grin, more of a smirk, "Oh you'll see but I think it's time for Draco to be asking his question.
He goes up to the stage and taps the mic.
"Hi everyone...beofore I do anything can I get Hermione up here with me?"
A spotlight centres on Hermione and I grin.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:09 pm

I feel like ducking out, or cursing, but I feel everyones gaze on me and fixate a grin on my face, and walk extremely slowly up to the stage, when I'm up, I see Ron and Harry - finally - looking up, confused, and I momenterily cringe, and feel sick, then I have an idea. "Err, Hi Dra- urgh" I say, and fall backward of the stage (not part of the plan), in a fake faint, but convincing.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

I smirk as she fake faints, I had an idea she'd do this. I step up on stage, "Hey Draco, I'll put on the video for you while she's out." I say, and he nod, kneeling by Hermione's side.
The video comes on, and the first shot is of Hermione's disgusted face.
"Yeah, I'm already half chocolate fudge, but how do you sound interested in a disgusting RODENT like Malfoy?" she says in digust on the screen, and Draco looks up confused.

The next shot is of Hermione gagging, looking like she's going to be sick, "Kiss? You're freakin kidin me right?!? EAUGH! You can't make me do that. Anyone but Draco.. I'll Kiss Crookshanks if you like?!?!" she gags, and a look of hurt passes over Draco's face.

Next up comes Draco and Hermione out by the Shrieking Shack, Hermione not saying anything, just looking disgusted at being around Draco at all.

Draco is looking like he's going to burst into tears any moment, and I grin evily.

Then the ball comes up, everyone being happy and Draco talking to Hermione, who is gagging, "So do you act like a dick head often, or is today a special occasion?" she asks, and this time around the insult is clear, and the as the next bit plays, Draco actually does begin to cry a little, "'sorry, I have an allergy to blonde pricks"

Then on screen comes Hermione and Ron, having fun together, and being happy in the snow.
"Hah! Hi Mr Snowman" she teases and Ron laughs.
"Mrs Snowman," he says with a grin.
"Oh, so now we're married" she asks and he replies easily.
"I dunno, have you said yes yet?" he asks and Hermione smiles.
"Of course," she says, and the next shot is her holding the ring Ron gave her, slipping it one. There is then a shot of the two of them standing close together, shot from an angle that you don't know whats happening. The video ends there, and Draco looks completely crushed.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:58 pm

I shoot up immediatly from behind the stage, and begin crying as I think why i even had to fake pass out I could've stopped this. I peer over the side of the stage, to see faces of delight from most, and anger from others - slytherins, Dracos face red and bloodshot, I quickly look away, and see Liza looking pretty damn pleased with herself, and then Ron and harry grinning wildly. I don't know what to feel, Happiness with Ron and harry, anger at liza or immence guilt for Draco.

I climb on stage, and grab the mic, not dare looking in anyones eye. I hear a roar of cheers, but it's overpowered by the Slytherins boo's of hate. I cringe to myself and say "Okay." Then, with extreme quickness, say "First it was a plan from liza" I emphasize her name "To get back at Draco for.. well everything, and she told me what to do. I was half up for it then, even when she made me learn to fly. And then, she was all 'You have to kiss him' and, of course, I didn't even like Draco in the slightest then, so I felt repulsed." I take a pause for breath, and add twice as fast;
"Then at the ball, Me and Ron spoke, and Draco came over, so I sent Ron on the impossible task of filling the cups that I'd charmed - Sorry about that Ron - and spoke to Malfoy, who was being perv boy - no offence - at the spell Liza put on my robes and hair - Whitch I hate, by the way, can you un-charm the hair please? - and It was the first meeting, so all he had was sheer lust." I wipe off one of the tears from earlier "And he asked me to go for Butterbeers and gave me a lily, and I was still kinda repulsed even though he was all poetic, but Ron asked me too, so then at Hogsmeade I went through the back entrance to get Draco away from Ron - Which was why Ron I was late, sorry again - and he was even more perv boy, but I won't mention what he said becuase he'd be too embarrassed now I think - Sorry - and I told him to meet me in the Forbidden Forest laterwards, and went to Ron, and by the way I didn't put on the ring, It was in my pocket, and then It was the third meeting in ther Forest and Liza said I had to kiss him, and junk, and then he was being nice, and asked me to come here and gave me another lily, which is still somewhere upsatirs I think in harrys invisibity cloak - Sorry Harry, I borrowed it - and" I take another deep breath, all the way though this staring at a clock in the distance;
"I felt guily about the plan alot.. like alot and felt sick because of it, and then we kissed and I wasn't too grossed out cuz he's quite good" I imagine a look of horror on Rons face "and then he took me back to Gryffindor tower, and I explained to Liza through that thing she's been spying on me with - Liza, you better not have watched me sleep - that I didn't want to go along with it any longer because he was being really nice, and I felt way, way too guilty - Hey, why didn't you show any of this on the film Liza? - And she made me carry on here, and never told me she was going to put that video on, because now I feel even worse, And I'm sorry, to Ron for the stuff I said and not being able to tell him, because of Liza, and Harry for not being able to find him and stealing his cloak - I'll give it back in a bit - and Liza for ruining her plan now and Draco for all this."
I take another deep breath, and sit down on the stage, head in hands and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:09 pm

I strutt out on stage and take the mic happily, "Sure thing Hermione, you've done your bit, Draco looked pretty damn upset," I say with a smirk over at a angry and upset Draco, and waving to the cheering crowd, who just loved seeing the Slytherin Bad Boy get his come upence.
"Okay, so I pulled Hermione into my plan, I made her look how Draco would want her, turned her into everything he wanted in her," I say looking pleased with myself as I uncharm her hair and robes, "And sure, I missed out certain things on the video, but hey, it had the effect I wanted didn't it? I mean, Hermione knew I put the spell on her, or she should have done if she's a smart as you all say she is. I told her about the spell, so I'm not to blame if she didn't catch on. I missed out the bit of her and Draco kissing in the woods, because I think her and Weasel boy suit. Sorry Ronald, I guess he got in before you didn't he? Still, you should forgive her, because did you get a look at Draco's face, he's crushed...and he deserves it. Do you all want to know why? Because he's an arrogant jerk who'll be alone for his miserable Death Eater life."

Draco looks humilited as the hall bursts into laughter, and Harryand Ron look delighted at Draco's embarressment as I step down. I over hear Ron talking to Hermione.
"That was what the whole vow thing was about? I wish you'd told me, that was great! The whole video thing was a great idea, Draco really looked hurt!" Ron laughs, and I stroll over and grin at Harry, who's grinning.
"Hey Harry, Ron," I say plesently, and Harry comes over and surprises me with a hug.
"Thank you, thats the best thing thats ever happened! You and Hermione are the best frineds I could have, along with Ron," he says, and I blush and shrug and distangle myself from him.
"Sure thing," I grin at him, "Anytime,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:17 pm

I say to Ron "I know, but the video was all Liza, and I feel just awful about it all" The soarness of my throat from the rant making my voice croaky. "I mean, look, it's his birthday, and he's up there crying, and obviously angry and humiliated." I sigh, ignoring the happy praising faces around me "Plus, the whole of Lizas house hate her now, and with her personality, it's not like she can move houses."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:20 pm

I smirk, "They hate me but they won't touch me. I could hurt any of them, and after this they'll be too scared," I say with a grin, "As for Draco, he'll get over it, but I think he'll think twice about being such a prick,"
I smile at Ron, "The video was all me like Hermione said, but you have something to ask her anyway don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:23 pm

"Oh" I say turning pink, adding, before he could say anything "I hope You, and you and you and Draco al forgive me" I say, in a pleading tone "I think I may have a nervous break down"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm

I grin as the Weasel talks.
"Forgive you for what? You're great, the whole leading him on thing was great! Now it's over though, would you go out with me? And wear the ring," he asks, and Harryand I watch with interest to hear Hermione's response, indeed most of the hall seems to be listening, including Draco.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm

I look around at peoples intent faces, and sigh "Can everyone go about there bussiness" I yell, and I'm pretty sure everyone carrys on chatting and dancing "The rings in Gryffindor Tower.. and, err yes" I say, looking down and blushing pink
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 pm

"Congratulations!" I say loudly, so Draco hears. He tears up agian and storms out of the hall sobbing. I laugh, "OKay, I'm done being an evil bitch, congratulations, really," I say and meaning it.
Ron smiles and hugs Hermione, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:42 pm

I smile too, and put my chin on his shoulder, but watch Draco run off into the hallway, thinking how bad I feel after Liza's last stunt. To Liza I say "You'd better be, I've had enough of the whole evil bitch thing with you" I giggle
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:47 pm

I pout cutely, "Awww, but love being bad, it feels so good!" I exclaim with a smile, looking surprised as Harry comes over to me with a drink.
"Thought you mgiht be thirsty," he says in explaination, and I smile warmly, accepting the drink greatfully.
"Thanks Harry," I say, pecking him on the cheek and making him blush.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 pm

"Aww to them too" I say to Ron with a grin "If Harry didn't love Gi-" I stop remembering that Ron passed out last time I mentioned it "If.. Liza wasn't dating Lily, I'd say it's a cute couple" I laugh

[ooc - For some reason, I always get bored when all the tension, and drama's over. Gimme more drama, lmfao. More interesting pleeeeaaasse, Woot!! ]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:11 pm

I blush, and so does Harry. If only wasn't dating Lily...but no...I love Lily, it's not worth throwing it away just for a fling with Harry...but he is cute.
"Well, the music's still playing, so lets dance," I say, pulling Harry onto the dance floor and dancing with him in a way not approreate for normal school dances, but seeing as this is a birthday partu, I guess it'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:07 am

I look over and see Harry blushing wildly next to Liza, dancing. I laugh, and look around to see if Snape, Dumbledore or McGonnagal would come over to stop her any time soon, but they were all too busy sulking or having a hefty conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco's party (everyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: