The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco's party (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:48 am

I laugh as I make Harry blush, it's so much fun! I notice Hermione and Ron ain't doing much, I giggle and call over to them.
"Come on and dance Herme, it's fun!" Ideclare, gesturing at Harry's blushing, but smiling, face.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:58 am

I laugh, looking at Harrys face again, and walk onto the dance floor as instructed. Twist twist twist tiwst mashed potato maaambo, and laugh at my dance - the only one I can even attempt to do. [ooc - in real life too lmfao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:05 am

I watch Hermione, and then grin, making a signal towards the DJ, who nods and turns the music to Mambo Italiano. I grin as everyone pairs up and starts dancing the mambo, led by Hermione and Ron.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:18 am

I laugh, suddenly embarrassed by this. "So Ron, I'm gonna go get a drink" I say with a grin, heading towards the table of drinks with the goblets emblazened with a moving picture of 'Happy Birthday Draco'. I gulp and pour some of the red liquid, not a clue what it was.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 am

"Hermione NO!" I shout, running over to her and knocking the goblet out of her hand before she can drink.
"Did you drink any? Tell me you didn't?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:33 am

"Err!!" I say, shocked and confused, watching some liquid fall to the floor "I didn't but I am thirsty, whats wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:37 am

I pick up a goblet and pull out my wand, un enchanting it and then using Aguamenti I pour a stream of water in it and hand it to Hermione.
"Today is National Romance day, as well as Draco's birthday. He thought it'd be funny to put love potion in the punch."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:40 am

"Oh" I laugh, drinking the water from the goblet, and holding it in both hands before me "So, Draco decided to get everyone hyped up on love" I giggle, and look around, just noticinmg that everyone with a goblet in their hand was looking dreamily at someone alse in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:45 am

"Exactly," I say, gazing in a dazed way over at Harry.
"You know his hair really is lovely, messy in a cute way,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:49 am

"Did you drink some of that?" I ask, eyebrows raised, pointing to the goblet in her hands, "Or are you just in love with Harry" I say, with a hallf grin, half smirk, and a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:51 am

"Hmm, oh did you say Harry?" I ask, sipping msome more of the drink that I had taken earlier.
"Have you seen him fly? And his eyes, such beautiful eyes," I say with a sigh, making a move to go over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:57 am

"Oh Holy Merlin" I mutter staring at Liza. But I don't stop looking around the Hall, at Liza, Harry, Dumbledore, Ron... and subconsiously grab another goblet to drink, taking a sip from it, I then look down, and my eyes widen "Oh no" I murmer, putting the drink down, "It was only a sip, wasn't it, shouldn't be too bad." I catch up to Liza, grabbing her arm "Liza, a sip wont do anything, right?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:00 am

I look up to her, locking eyes, "What? Don't drink any of it, Draco put in the strong stuff. Now if you'll excuse me...Harry looks divine," I murmur, trying to get over to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:07 am

I release her arm, muttering "Damn" and walking back over to Ron "Hey Ron" I say, subconsiously twisting my hair in my fingers, and when I realise, drag my hand down, iunderstanding it was the potions work.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:10 am

I wander over to Harry, not realising I was under the potions influence.
"Hey Harry, you look good tonight," I say with a soft smile, then trying to understand why I'm doing this when I'm in love with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:18 am

Before Ron could answer,, I look to Liza, and see her flirting with Harry, I slap her "Don't you see, yu love Lily, this is the potion speaking not you" I grab the goblet from her hands and throw it to the floor, returning to Ron "Hi again, sorry about that" I say, forcing my own words out of my mouth against the potion "Draco spiked the punch with love potion, and Liza drank some, aswell as half the hall, and even I tok a sip" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:21 am

"Lily? Yes...I love Lily.." I murmur to myself, before smiling at Harry oblviously.
"Do ya wanna dance? I hear the tango's coming on next," I say flirtatiously, not able to stop myself. I need a kiss from Lily to break the spell, or else I'll be under it for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:35 am

{Harry}

"Er okay" I say, blushing at Liza being so forward, and didn't Hermione say she had a girlfriend? Maybe, and she also said something about a potion. I glance at the goblets layed out on the table and swar not to drink from them.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:42 am

I grin at Harry, biting my bottom lip cutely as the tango comes on.
"Lets dance then," I say with a wink.

{ron}
I look at Hermione curiously, "Did you drink it before or after I asked you out?" I ask, worried that she doesn't actually want to date me and it's just the potion speakin.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 am

"After, otherwise I'd be like this" I let the potion control me for a few seconds, and lunge at Ron wuth a hug "I wuv you Wonny" and kiss his cheek with a giggle, then try to regain my own control "Woah" I say blushing, and releasing Ron "See what I mean?"

{Harry}

"Er Sure" I say, feeling Liza grab my hands, one around her waist and the other in mine, and I keep my eyes fixed over the heads of the other people dancing, except they were leading instead of the girl under the whorish charm of a love potion.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:59 am

I shake my head for a mnute and then tug away from Harry, thinking of Lily.
"I cannot be here, I have to find her...away...from Harry," I mumble, trying to flee the room, moving gracefully through the crowd as I resist the urge to snog Harry senseless.

{ron}
"Woah..," I say, raise a hand to my cheek.
"Do you think you could do that without the I wuv you Wonny?" I ask cheekily, pulling Hermione out onto the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:23 am

I laugh, feeling better about the Draco fiasco after all this, "Maybe" I laugh "Maybe you should"

{harry}
I see Liza strom off, and stand there shi=ocked, then wonder why, and shoot off after her, catching up and asking "Hey, what's all that about?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:29 am

I turn around to face Harry, "I can't be in there, around you. I'm with Lily, and I'm acting like a slapper around you because of that damn potion," I say, looking at the floor and blushing, "I mean, if I swung that way you'd be nice and all, you look great, but I...I don't know," I mutter, looking anywhere accept at Harry.

{Ron}
I blush and grin at her, "Maybe I will," I say with a smile, leaning into kiss Hermione softly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:46 am

{harry}

"If it's just the potion, stay and, just dance, but no more drinking" I say, lightly laughing.

{HERMYYY!!}

I open my mouth smiling and look left, looking a bit.. like this Wub! and turn my gaze back to Ron "Maybe"

[ooc - how many times have they done that stupid "maybe this maybe that" ting, lmao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:52 am

I blush bright red, "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to not kiss you? The damn potion is wrecking my senses around you!" I exclaim quietly.

{ron}
"Maybe," I say, and I lean forward to kiss her again, this time on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco's party (everyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: