The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping! (Lily)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 pm

I watched liza and smiled, as we walked out of the shop, i planted a soft kiss upon her lips, I smiled as i pulled back
"Now you pick the next shop and im treating you to something.!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:10 pm

I smile at her softly and raise a hand to my lips, my smile widening.
"I think that was treat enough for me," I say softly, "Though if you insist, another kiss wouldn't go amiss,"
My tone is hopeful and I smile at her, "We could go for ice cream too if you want,"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:52 am

I smiled and pressed my lips against hers, this time alittle more firmly,
I pulled back and smiled
"im treating you to ice cream then Mwhahahaa"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 am

I smile in a dazed way, happy and floaty.
"Okay then," I say lightly, "Shall we go to Diagon Alley for it? We can pick up my order after we're done,"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 am

I smiled.
"sure!" I say and began to walk around aimlessly.
"an you lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:19 am

I smile at her widly, gripping her arm, "Okays, I hope you're ready," I say, and then there is a twisting sensation and a 'pop' as I apparate us to Diagon Alley.
"Here we are," I say, holding her hand and leading her to the ice cream parlour.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 pm

I smiled and turned to liza,
"tell me 3 of your favourite flavours!" i spoke getting excited!
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 pm

"Hmm, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla," I say after a little thought, "Why and whats yours?" I ask with a grin, her excitement being contatoius.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 pm

"mint, vanilla and streaberry" i spoke and ran to the counter
"can we have one tripe ice cream cone with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate, and another with mint, strawberry and vanilla," i spoke kindly as i paid the ice cream shopkeeeper, and rushed towards liza with a cone that had three scoops of her favourite ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 pm

She hands me the ice creamand I smile widely at her,
"Aw thanks Lily, you didn't have to buy it," I say, and then I gently kiss her on the lips to show how grateful I am, pulling away with a smile. i lick my icecream and grin.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:30 pm

I msiled.
"Hey! you bought My dress, i needed to buy you something, and im gonna buy you something else aswell!!" i spoke as i also licked my ice cream happily
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:35 pm

"Well when we've finished the icecream we can pick up my order, I think you'll like it," I say with a impish smile, licking my icecream with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:55 pm

I looked at her and smiled,
"what order?" i aske with a smirk and continued to lick the sweet strawberry ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:03 pm

I take her hand and lead her down the street.
"Lets go get it so I can show you," I say with a smile, licking my ice cream happily. We come to a wizarding jewlery store and I pause outside.
"This is the place."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:11 pm

I smiled at the sotre in awe.
"pretttyyy.." i spoke like in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:16 pm

"Come on, I've got a surprise for you," I say with a grin, pulling her inside the shop and going upto the counter.
"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up an order, under the name Liza Fey," I say with a friendly smile, handing over a slip and a small bag full of money. The owner smiles and takes the bag of money, handing over a necklace box, which contails a ruby necklace, which I give to Lily.
"For you,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (Lily)   Shopping! (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping! (Lily)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2