The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Shopping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Liza scowled as she left Gringotts with a bag full of Galleons, giving one of the guards a filthy look as she left.
“Stupid Goblins, dare ask me for proof of who I am! I had the key, they’re lucky I’m such a patient person,” she muttered to herself, pulling a school list out of her robe pocket and glancing at what she’d need.
“Lets see, I’ll get the books first, then any ingredients for potions, then I’ll get some more robes and maybe I’ll treat myself to an owl,” she said, going over her plan as she headed over to the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:19 pm

I walk silently across the streets, just coming out of Flourish && Blotts with an armfull of books, including Broken Balls: When Fortunes Turn Foul, which I'd most probably need for Divination. WAlking at a brisker pace, I nearly walked dead into a girl, who's money feel straight to the floor. I stop, "I'm so sorry, are you okay" I say, an empathetic look on my face, as I bend over to assist her in picking up her belongings.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:24 pm

I give the girl a look of distaste.
“I was before you came barrelling into me,” I begin to sneer as I reach to gather my possessions , when I stop short.
“Hold on a second, you’re that Granger girl Viktor is obsessed with,” I state, examining her more closely as begin to gather my money, “He never told me much about your background, just that you’re a spectacular witch. The smartest in your year apparently.”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:28 pm

I blush pink. "I wouldn't say the best, but.. Viktor said that..? .. he's obsessed.. ?.. Wait, how do you know Viktor?" I stutter, different questions forming at each second. I rise once all the money is collected back into the neat Gringotts bags, and brush myself down.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:32 pm

“He’s my cousin, I stay with him during the holidays because my parents are dead. I’d say he’s fairly obsessed, not dangerously so but he does talk about you an awful lot. You should see him while he’s waiting for you to reply to his letters,” I say with a light laugh, remembering the longing looks he gives the windows when he’s not training. I gather the rest of my things and brush down my light green robes to get rid of any horrid dust.
“He’s always going on about how smart you are and how your hair is as wild as your personality and how he loves both. I tune out after a while, no disrespect to you Ms. Granger.”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 pm

"None taken" I say, even if some offence is taken. "Me? Wild personality? I hightly doubt it" I say a laugh of disbelievement escaping me as my eyebrows raise. "Anyway. Next time you happen to see Viktor, please tell him.. well, not to be obsessed, basically. Thanks in advance" I say with a tight grin.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:44 pm

“On the personality, if the stories of how you dealt with that Skeeter woman are true then he may have point. Plus you’re friends with Harry Potter, so you must have some spice in you,” I say lightly, raising a single eyebrow at her.
“As for his obsession, he can’t really help it. You made quiet the impact on my cousin, I’ve never seen him quite so taken. If you’re going to brake his heart, can you please do it before the next holiday, so I don’t have to deal with him? I’m Liza by the way, Liza Fey. I‘d say I hope Viktor mentioned me but I sincerely doubt he did, I‘m the disappointment,” I say with a smirk, thinking of how much I enjoy being the dark horse.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:51 pm

"I'm sure you're not." I smile "pleased to meet you Liza fey, I'm Hermione Jean Granger.. but, you already know that" I laugh. "And, thanks for the personality thing. So, What school do you go to? If you know me like you seem to, you'll know I attend Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:55 pm

I give a small smile, “I used to attend Durmstrang, but Viktor thinks it’ll make me worse than I already am, so I’m being transferred to Hogwarts for my third year and the rest. I‘m hoping I‘ll get into Slytherin, Viktor mentioned a blond he said would get on with in there,” I say with a smirk, thinking of the exact words Viktor had used, ’arrogant’ and ’bad’ being at the forefront.
"If you don't mind my asking, what house are you in, it was one thing Viktor didn't mention,"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:56 pm

Im in my own world again. Mindlessly going through the shops picking up my new books for school when i spot Hermione. I run towards her and shout "HERMOINE! have you-" but then i notice shes with another girl "oh im sorry! Who are you? My names luna..." I smile sweetly at her...
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:59 pm

I laugh at what Liza says, slightly worried that she wanted to be in Slytherin "That'll be Draco Malfoy, he's a right nasty piece of work" Hearing my name, I turn to see Luna "Oh, Helloe Luna, this is Liza Fey" I smile at the both of them
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:00 pm

I turn suddenly when I am addressed by a girl calling herself Luna.
“I am Liza Fey, a pleasure I’m sure,” I say in a semi-friendly greeting, giving her a quick once over. She appears mildly strange, yet that may be forgiven if her demeanour is suitable. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm

"So, Liza, do you think we should head on out for Madam Malkin's? My robes don't fit very well At The Moment.." I ask Liza, pointing out the shop just across the cobbled streets
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:12 pm

I nod in agreement, “I wanted to get some fresh dress-robes, and some school robes, and I need a cloak,” I say, going over the things I need, “Lead the way Hermione,” I say pleasantly. I think I may just get along with Miss Hermione Granger, she’s smart and well-mannered. I don’t know her blood but it surely must be pure.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 pm

"nice to meet you Liza" i say and shake her hand. Im sliglthy worried at the way she checks me out when she lookes at me but i decide that she must have had the sun in her eyes at the time because she doesnt sound like she would be a horrible person. "So are you going to hogwarts as well this year? You dont look like a first year so how come i havent seen you before"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:16 pm

I look at both Liza and Luna back and forth, waiting for the answer to Luna's question, as I glance over to madame Malkin's, weary of the time.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:16 pm

I decide to give Luna the benefit of the doubt as she appears to be Hermione’s friend.
“I’m a transfer student, my cousin Viktor decided that Durmstrang was bad influence. I’ll be at Hogwarts for my third year onwards,” I say with a smile, I can’t help but want to laugh every time I remember Viktor trying to be parental over me, it’s quite funny.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:20 pm

"Oh you know Viktor Krum? I met him when he came over for the Triwizard tounament. He was very nice to me and he took Hermione to the Yule Ball didnt he hermoine? And she looked so pretty that night"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:28 pm

I blush furiously "Err, yeah thanks Luna" I smile sincerely at her. "If I remember correctly, I think I saw you there, and you looked very nice yourself... Anyway, we really have to get to Madame Malkins fast" I say quickly, my eyebrows pushed back in fear that the Hoggy Express will leave without us.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm

"Ok well ive already got my robes so ill see you on the train! bye!" I set off down diagon alley skipping merrily.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:42 pm

“Okay, let’s go quickly, I already know the style I want so it shouldn’t take long,” I say airily, walking lightly over to Madame Malkin’s, pausing to make sure Hermione was coming too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shopping   School Shopping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Shopping
Page 1 of 1