The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School supplies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:14 am

I walked down the alley Daigon and admired all the different things, wands and broomsticks, then one thing caught my eyes as i walked by the pet store and gazed at this beautiful Barn owl.
Its dark eyes were stunning as were its white feathers.
I turned to the store keeper and handed him many gold pieces for the owl, he smiled and waved goodbye as i picked up the age and began to scan the stores once more.
I had already bought a wand and a broomstick and ofcourse My New friend,I stared down at the owl and tried to figure out a name
"How about...Isis,and..." i reached into my pocket and pulled out a large greyish rat.
"Isis, meet belle." i stroked belles fur before putting her back.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:22 am

I walk down Diagon Alley, wondering what to buy myself next. I head over to the owl shop, because my cat isn’t much good with letters. I browse around until I spot the perfect Owl. It’s jet black with piecing eyes , I love it instantly. I call over the shop keeper to ask about it.
“How much is that owl?” I demand, and he looks at me like I’m insane.
“You don’t want that one, it’s violent,”
“I don’t care, how much?”
“Well it is a pure bred, so 20 galleons,” he says and I smile, handing over the money. I hold my arm out and the owl pecks at me violently. I grin.
“Look here Nyx, you’re a great owl, and a vicious one, so stop being annoying and come with me. It’ll be better than sitting in here,”
The owl looks at me and then perches on my arm. I walk out of the shop and nearly walk into some random girl.
“Hey watch where you’re walking!” I yell, checking Nyx to make sure she’s okay.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 am

I was knocked back by a girl who had a black owl on her shoulder, i felt my blood boil but didnt show it, I picked myself up and gently brushed off the dirt.
"its you who should watch where there going." I spoke and opened the cage in which i kept isis and let her perch upon my shoulder, My red hair was tied tightly back my clothing was now covered in dirt.
I looked at her owl and smiled, it was a beautiful looking owl yet still looked fierce,I shook my head than looked over at her, something about her made me feel sick, I knew already she wasgoing to be hard to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 am

I feel annoyed, but I know she’s right,
“Yeah okay, I’m sorry. I just got this owl and I don’t want it injured because of some accident, I over reacted yadda yadda yadda,” I say airily, examining the girl and her owl. It’s a lovely barn owl, and the girl herself looks familiar, like someone I’ve seen in photo.
“Do I know you?”
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:33 am

I kepted my face calm and let Belle peek outof my pocket.
"I guess i forgive you, And that is one cool owl." I spoke as i let my eyes studied it once more.
I looked over at her and some how i felt as if i had seen her before, Her features seemed familar.
"I was about to ask you the same question."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 am

“Thanks, I call her Nyx. Your owl looks cute, what’s its name?”
I examine her again more closely this time, and then I gasp, “Are you a Cole?” I ask, my face stressed and worried. I hope she's not, I'm praying she's not.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 am

i turned to Isis and smiled.
"her names is Isis." I spoke and stroked her beek.
i turned to the girl and noded.
"yes..Lily cole.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:45 am

“Oh Merlin, Lily Cole, last survivor of the Cole massacre. I have to get out of here, for both our sakes.” I say, beginning to panic, edging away from her. I cannot let anyone see me near her, I look up at her to give her an explanation.
“I’m Liza Fey, last child of the Fey family"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 am

I nodded t the first sentence but then my eyes widened Fey family
i clenched my fists and tried so hard to stop myself from attacking her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 am

"I have to keep away from you, if anyone saw me near you and it got back to base...Merlin, I'd be killed. I'm getting out of here, and I'd advise you to go in the opposite direction," I say, before turning on my heel and walking towards the robe shop.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:08 am

I watched her run off and felt a pang of hatred enter me, i walked towards the broom stall and watched her from a distance.
all that kept ringing through my head was the fat if it wsnt for her family, my family would be alive.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:16 am

I walk into the robe shop in shock. I can’t believe it, the last member of the Cole family, the one I’m meant to kill, and I see her in Diagon Alley. I bet she’s going to Hogwarts, oh my life is going to be so difficult now. Why oh why did Viktor send me to England, I was happy in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:21 am

i shook my head, the last member of the fey family was going to hogwarts,How was i ever going to be able to concentrate knowing she will be there.
Then i felt Pain fill my senses, i had to stop myself from crying, i looked round for the source and a littles girl no older than 7 was crying from a cut on her knee,
i tried to push thoses feelings away as i entered the broomstick shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School supplies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School supplies.   School supplies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School supplies.
Page 1 of 1