The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:38 am

I grin at her, back to my normal self, "I know the names of everyone in Slytherin, it makes it easier to order people about...and to stop any trouble or innerhouse fighting. I'm not all bad you know, I have their best interests at heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:46 am

"So.. you memorised an entire quarter of the schools names...?" I ask, knowing the answer anyway "Just to sort out innerhouse fights.. and boss people about?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 am

I blush, "Well the teachers do it with the whole school, one quarter isn't that big. Besides, I like being able to help, and I can't just point and say, thingy tell me what thingy's been up to now can I?"
My blush deepens, "And it's not that much if you think about it. Besides, if it stops fighting within the hose and means my orders are followed by the right person then its worth it."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:02 am

I walk at a brisker pace, towards the Grounds of Hogwarts "Oh, OK, Makes sense I guess"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:21 am

"I mean you're a prefect, don't you know the names of the kids in your house?" I ask with interest
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:23 am

I turn pink "Not all of them" I turn to face her as I walk "Don't turn all this around on me, we're talking about you"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 am

"I wasn't trying to, I was just asking. What else about me do you want to know?" I ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:40 am

"Urgh, you can be so annoying" I murmer.

[ooc - this topic is slowly dying of a heart attack]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 am

"I can be annoying, or I can be cute and lovable. You are neither, you are a very smart and pretty peson," I point out, spotting a Slytherin and Hufflepuff about to start dueling.
"Karol you put your wand down, you know the policy with Hufflepuffs!" I shout, and the fourth year girl lowers her wand, and the Hufflepuff looks confused.
"What did the Hufflepuff do?" I demand, and Karol mutters something.
"What was that?"
"She said Lily was a traitor for dating you," Karol mutters and my eyes blaze.
"Levicorpus!" I cast on the Hufflepuff, so she's hoisted up by the ankle.
"You are a traitor for badmouthing your own house mate," I say angrily, "You want to insult her behind her back and be a cow, then you will be punished, what's your name?"
"M..Megan," stammers the Hufflepuff, and my eyes spark.
"Liberacorpus," I mutter, and Megan falls to the floor in a terrified heap, "If I catch you badmouthing someone from your own house agian you will be in pain," I warn, and then turn to Karol.
"Good for stopping her, but I don't want you dueling any Hufflepuffs unless nessecery. Still, good job Karol, I'll remember this."
She smiles at me and then begins heading towards the Slytherin area. I look at Megan.
"Get out of my sight," and off she scurrys.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:05 am

"Oh how nice, Now you're attacking 4th year Hufflepuffs" I say "I think you're taking the power to your head, you're not Dumbledore"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:08 am

"Shut up, that Hufflepuff was badmouthing Lily, and I didn't attack her. I simply scared her and warned her about it. She would've been worse off if Karol had had a go at her, Karol's one of my favorites," I say simply and then adding, "I wouldn't want to be DumbleBore, I have more fun my way,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 am

"Still, you're taking this to your head. It may not be against the rules, but it's pretty uinethical."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:19 am

"Who cares? It stops fighting doesn't it? Besides, who cares if it goes to my head a bit, it gives me more confidence when dealing with my Hellions," I say, thinking of the name my close group goes by. I'll probably change it later, but it'll do till I can come up with a better one.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:22 am

"Oh Merlin you have minions" I say, rubbing the bridge of my nose with a forrowed brow. "Anyway." I stop "Where are we going, what are we doing, today is NRD and your scaring kids whie I'm thinking of the end of life as we knoe it in this school"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 am

"We are going to do somethiing, somewhere, with the likelyhood of you wandering off with Weasel while I try to find Lily at some point today. And whats wrong with having minions? They like the status,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:35 am

"The status of being someones minion that does your dirty work? I wouldn't" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:38 am

"Nah, that's for the underlings, the Hellions are a group of people I like and I think have portential...and I help them. A few curses and jinxs, some hexs, I show them some ggod stuff...like that DA think Potter did in his Fifth year. When I need help they help me, important jobs,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2