The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where, Oh Where (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Where, Oh Where (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:46 am

This had to get sorted out soon.
That was all I could think as I rushed through every corridor in the school dungeons. Left, right, straight ahead, left, left, right. I knew that the Slytherin Common Room would be around here somewhere. And I knew that Liza would be in there; the question was, 'Where, Oh Where could it be?' If only I could have remembered.

It had been such a long time since I'd ventured down here for personal reasons; I usually only came for Potions class, and, even then I never ventured far away. Only enetering one room. I let out an exasperated sigh, which was closely follwed by a snigger.
I was not the one who sniggered.
I turned my head furiously around, looking for someone who it could have been. I hoped it was Liza, but my hopes were drowned when I saw the flash of blonde to my right. "Looking for something, Granger?" came the voice, laced with harsh undertones.
"Malfoy." I replied, instantly bored by his smooth, sneering facade. I knew that he was only really scared by Liza. He knew how positively guilty I felt, for what we had done - however fun it may have been - and wouldn't lay a finger upon him again. "I'm actually looking for Liza. For your common room. Care to lead me in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:19 am

"Don't bother owing that ferret any favours, I'm right here," I said, stepping out of a shadow, my lipstick smeared slightly and my hair more tussled than usual. I adjusted my clothes so they didn't look so...well just put on. I glared at Malfoy, stepping up to him, very close, whispering in his ear...though Hermione may have heard just able.
"This was the first and last time Draco, and it meant nothing. Now get out of here," I snapped at him, a harsh murmur as my hand dropped and squeezed his balls so he'd feel immense pain. When he winced and cringed, I let go and he ran out.

"Why are you looking for me Granger, haven't we said all we need to say?" I asked harshly, my temper short. I'd just been in the process of forcing myself to forget the pain of Lily's death, by experiencing something that reminded me of a completely different kind of pain.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

It seemed as thought Draco was about to reply, his mouth hung open in an attemp to form words, but before he could let them escape, a familiar voice rang out to me.
Liza. It took all the restraint I had not to run and hug her.

But then she turned to Malfoy, and whispered in his ear. It was hard to listen, but I could make out the words "...first and last...mean nothing...here..." It was suspicious, and I had my theorys as to what had happened here before I arrived - especially seeing the state of Liza's make up and clothing - but I kept them all to myself.

I cringed at her tone, and searched her face for signs of forgiving. "I just thought... that maybe we should work things out?" I tried a smile, but it didn't seem fit. A grimace, instead spread iver my lips. "Since Lily... Well. Since the incident, we've grown apart, and I don't want that to happen. I really don't"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:24 pm

I watched Draco run out cringing and tried to repress a shiver of disgust, I have no idea what the other girls see in him, his talent is pathetic. Then again, I never liked male talent, so I shouldn't judge, but either way...it was not nice, even if he had been moaning. At that memory I do shiver, and just after I do I hear Granger speak.

She wanted to work things out, since Lily we'd drifted apart? I gave a laugh, a long cold cruel laugh. It had a slight touch of hysteria too...Bellatrix would have been proud of me.
"We've been drifting apart? Granger will you wake up and smell the firewhiskey, don't you get it? Don't you understand that everytime I look at you I see the last link I have to Lily, and that it's killing me to hold on?" I ask, not so harsh, but far from pleading, it was more like a accusation.

I gave a sigh, not noticing that my arm had come uncovered, a tear in my robe coutesy of Malfoy's impatience, and it was revealing a magical tattoo. It was the Reaper Call, a tattoo that activated on the arm of all my hellions when I needed them. When I did the required action, it would burn on their arm until they appeared at my side, useful for tight spots and if I was just plain annoyed.

Where, Oh Where (Liza) ReaperCall
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:55 pm

"Well, I..." I knew what she meant; about how we weren't really drifting apart, that it was the pain of her loss that was killing her. "Well... I only wish that you could live with the pain. You're stronger than all this, Liza."

It was then that I noticed something strage beneath Liza's arm. Beneath a rip in her shirt. A tatoo...? I squinted, and moved my head to the left: trying to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:01 pm

"I'll heal, or at least learn to deal with the pain, but I need to learn to forget first, can you please understand that?" I asked, my tone becoming pained. It was obvious I didn't like ebing away from my friend, but I need time.

I notice her looking at my arm, and see the tear. Deciding to be open, I tear the robe more so she can see the tattoo. "The Reaper Call, all my Hellions have it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where, Oh Where (Liza)   Where, Oh Where (Liza) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where, Oh Where (Liza)
Page 1 of 1