The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 pm

"You were holding it wrong silly" I laugh, lying through my teeth "So,"I start, to distract him from the punch fiasco "What say we dance, then I have to go, it's nearly 2 o'clock am.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:36 pm

{ron}
I smile at her fondly, "OKay Hermion, I really can't wait till this Saturday," I say as I lead her out to dance.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:37 pm

I stop dead in my tracks, mouthing 'Saterday.. crap!' and contnuing walking. I can't choose between hurting Malfoy and being with Ron.. how'm I goign to do this??
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:41 pm

{ron}
"I was thinking we could go and get a butterbeer, I hear they're doing candles for couples," I say with a cute lopsided grin, as we start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:43 pm

I open my mouth and blush with a grin "Sounds good" It's getting hard to keep this up, I need to keep Draco away from Butterbeers.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:45 pm

{ron}
"Well you're right Hermione, it's getting late...I'll see you on Saturaday," I say with a smile, kissing her hand and leaving the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:51 pm

I make sure it's not the same hand Draco kisse- - I wipe the hand Draco kissed - and vow not to wash that hand again.. well, not for a day or so. I smile and walk out of the great hall, a number of paces behind Ron. I head up to the Gryffindor tower, say "Hyppogriff" and walk up to the Girls Dorm silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6