The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am

I'm dancing with Lily when Pugface storms over to me.
"What are you doing here with her?" she demands and I laugh.
"Well I do believe it's called dancing," I say with a smirk, and she goes red in the face, and goes to say something when I cut her off.
"Remember what happened last time pugface. Whats the matter, Draco not interested in you anymore, does he prefer a certain smart bookworm?" I ask, gesturing to Draco who is going over to Hermione and Ron to cut in.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 am

I see Draco coming over and panic "Errrrm, Ron, look" I say pointing to the pumpkin jiuice and realising it's empty, "Go get me some, huh?" I ask with a grin. When he turns, I cast a charm over the bowl and cups so it can't be re'filled. I smile tightly and turn around, pretending I hadn't even seen Draco.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 am

{ron}
I nod and go over to the punch bowl, and focus on refilling a cup, but nothings happening. I carry on trying.

[draco]
"So Granger, you look...not disgusting tonight," I say with a Malfoy charming smirk, never a smile, always a smirk, "tell you what, why don't you dance with me? I'm sure I'll be better than Weasel"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:54 am

"'sorrry, I have an alergy to blonde pricks" I say with a tight grin "Tata" I say, and wave like a child
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 am

{draco}
My smirk widens a little, "My my, Granger swearing, maybe Weasel's 'rubbed' off on you more than I thought. Still, I'm sure with a little work on my part I can convince you of how much of a 'prick' I am," I say flirtatiously, playing with my words. Somethings been different about Granger lately, she's still smart, but her hair straighter and her robes are better. She's even been riding a broom, maybe I'll offer to take her for a ride on mine I think with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 am

I gag a little inside but keep the tight grin "Um.. yeah sounds" mmph "Great" I gag more. "Just... one second" I say holding up my forefinger. I walk towards the door of the great hall, casting muffliato on Ron as I go. I pick up the pace and transfigerate a candle into a pillow. I put my head in the pillow and scream as loudly as possible, then thow the pillow to the floor, and fix a smile on my face, walking back into the hall "Back" I grin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:07 am

{draco}
"So Granger, I've heard you've been riding brooms lately, a bit of a change isn't it?" I ask plesently, trying to be nice considering the fact she looks nice.
"If you like I can take you for a ride on my broom,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:12 am

"I'll pass" I say, the fixed grin etching to turn into a disgusted face. I quickle glance at the pillow out in the entrance hall, and am dying to runover and scream again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 am

{draco}
I hold up my hands in surrender, running a hand through my naturaly good hair.
"OKay then Hermione, just an idea. Think about it. While you're thinking, lets dance," I say sexily as the tango starts playing, and I pull her into the dance, slow and sexily seductive.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:18 am

I turn around quickly and cringe, cursing Liza silently. Turning back quickly, I cock my should and head together in a grin when he looks conused.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 am

{draco]
I'm confused when she turns away, and then I understand.
"Ahh, you like playing hard to get do you babe, well I'm a seeker and I always catch my target,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am

I cringe inside again "So do you act like a dick head often, or is today a special occasion?" I say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:25 am

[draco]
"I'd say today's a special occosion, because you're here," I say, completely oblivious to the fact she's insulting me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 am

I roll my eyes, but hide it by holding my head "Sorry, headache." I say.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:29 am

{draco}
"Well why don't I just kiss it better?" I ask with a seductive smirk, leaning forwards towards her lush lips and wrapping an armaround her waist in an attempt to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 am

I grab his arm from around me, and push it away "Sorry Dr Smooth but thats no the way I operate" I smirk, and move my hand back to my face so I can momenterily gag.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:56 am

{draco}
"All I long for is a single kiss," I say with a smirk, "Maybe you'll change your mind if I give you...this,"
Behind my back I conjure a single red roes, and then bring it around to present to Hermione with a florish
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:01 pm

"Wow, poetic. Sorry loverboy. I like lilys." I say with a half grin.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:04 pm

[draco]
"I'm sorry I'm so silly, for the lady here's a lily," I say smoothly, tranfiguring the rose into a lily for her
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:08 pm

"Nice." I giggle "Well, how do you turn from a disgusting pervv boy into someone who gives people roses?" I ask, gagging at my being nice.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:13 pm

{draco}
I smile, "Its the affect you have on me, your beauty helps me see," I say poetically, actually trying to impress Hermione, considering how hard she's making it for me. Normaly girls fall at my feet, but she's different.
"On you my heart does depend, would you like to go out this weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:19 pm

"Errm.." I gag, but Liza's boice rings though my head 'Think of the plan.' "Yeah" I say with a large - fake - grin planted on my face "Sure, why" *gulp* "Not"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 pm

{Draco}
I take her hand and plant a chaste kiss on it.
"Till then Hermione fair,
On Saturday I'll meet you there,
Butterbeer by candle light,
Or anything for your delight,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:28 pm

"Errm, yeah okay" I usher him off, and gag, running back over to Ron. I undo the incantaion, and punch spills everywhere, splashing Ron. I cringe at my mistake, and sprint up to him, grabbing the overflowing cup and the bowl, I say "Here, let me help you with that" and laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:29 pm

{ron}
I blink in surprise as I get splashed by punch.
"What? But a minute ago nothing was happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next