The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:42 am

I wished that little 1st years wouldn't make up stories about flashing lights in the Forest, but it was my responsibility as Prefect to cover all possibilies of foolish behaviour. So I was here, half way into the dead of night, creeping around with only my wand alight with lumos. I wished I were able to find Ron and Harry to join me on my trek, but neither were to be found within the castle. I was alone.

I was barely in the outskirts of the forest when I first heard the noise; a faint whooping sound, a rabble that chourused through the trees. It seemed to be laughing.
It was also when I first saw the lights spark up from above the trees. I guessed the 1st year wasn't making up stories after all...
My mind screamed at me that I shouldn't go out there, it could be anything! It told me that I should just report it to Dumbledore. But my curiosity had gotten the better of me: it burned inside me. I simply had to know what was happening.

I pushed my way past the overgrowth of trees, listening intently to the growing noise.
There were people. A group of them...

"What on Earth...?" I muttered, bewildered, as I reached a clearing. A large fire was lit in the centre, with people sat around it, laughing, and setting off magic fireworks.
It was... a party? I raised my voice higher above the screams of the crowd, "Excuse me? Excuse me?! Can I please have your attention?" Some people continued to chat, while others stared at me, with angered eyes. Only few - Those of Ron, and Harry - looked at me with curiosity, guilt.
I cleared my throat, and continued "Could somebody please inform me of what is oging on here?"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:53 am

Pearl looked around the forest with a sly smirk, everyone was dancing, chatting and drinking up anything they could find, and it was beautiful. Screw all the flowers and romance or spending nights studying, this was where the fun was at. Pearl was in very different attire this night, a short black cocktail dress that only just covered her butt. And her hair was long and wavy, with a two streaks of electric blue that fell just over her collar bones.

She picked up herself a glass of what seemed to be alcohol, strong scented, fruity colour, and taste… very bitter. Pearls was just about to take a giant gulp before her attention turned to the girl she had met before. Hermione was her name. She snarled beneath her breath and strolled towards her.

“Care to join?” Pearl asked her voice was warmer than usual but her eyes still held and icy glare. “There is plenty to go round and I’m sure no one here would mind another extra body” Pearl shouted the last part loudly as the crowd began yelling enthusiastically behide her. She raised her eyebrow before handing Hermione a drink

“have fun, it’s a party!”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

I wearly eyed the girl I had seen earlier in the week. She seemed so confident...so farmiliar...
Like Lily, but with the personality of Liza.

Hesitating, I took the glass from her hands, and stared around at the oggling faces of students. "You, eh, do know that I could report you all... don't you?"
The majority of the students nodded their heads half-heartedly. Did they even care?

I turned my attention to the girl. "I'm Hermione. But... you seem to already know that." I slumped myself down onto the grass next to Ron, and sighed; defeated.
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:11 am

“Reporting… is not always the best strategy”

The icy whisper passed my lips as I practically leant over her shoulder, withdrawing just after. The silver strands of my hair fell across my face, the nearby fire’s reflection dancing in my white eyes. Her friends at least were surprised by my presence, withdrawing away slightly when I was too close to comfort. I didn’t stay for any of their reactions, walking away slowly but after a few steps I glanced over my shoulder anyway. A small, dark smile crept across my lips as I turned back, just as I moved in the direction of another of the more notable girls present.

My dead eyes locked with her icy ones, and as I walked past I didn’t say a word. I didn’t have to, because my gaze was all they needed to know I was here. I hadn’t dressed up at all for this gathering, simply wearing dark clothes that could almost be mistaken for the uniform if seen from the wrong angle. The dark fabric made my skin appear so pale and cold it wouldn’t be hard to think it had turned a frozen blue. Just as I passed the life of the party I rose one slender finger to my lips, as if not to speak as I moved by her without a sound. I moved out of the glow of the fire, towards the shadowy edges of the gathering. I looked over everyone, making mental notes of who they were with, how close they were. My arms folded across my chest as I watched, almost completely un-noticed by the students who had lost all inhibition for tonight.

I noticed one younger girl take steps to slip away from where I stood. I pretended not to realise, or care she was avoiding me. Although I had to wonder, what had intimidated her? It could have been the stories of my past that had spread around maybe? Or my first arrival where a Slytherin had ended up bloodied and on the floor? Perhaps it was just my pale, lifeless eyes that seemed to shine like moonlight compared to the shadows around me…

First rule to being a new player to an ongoing game… make sure you know all the pieces still in play…
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Pearl took a sip of her drink and looked towards him, the guy she had met the other day in the corridors. She didn’t speak but kept her eyes on him till he was behind her, then she moved back towards Hermione with a sly smile. “My name is Pearl “ she spoke to her, Pearl’s voice had returned to its cold shade. Downing her drink she threw the glass upon the floor and watched it shatter then looked up at Hermione.
“Report us if you want, but you’ll be the one missing out”

Pearl smirked devilishly before moving into the crowd of bodies, moving along with the beat of the music; pearl began to walk towards the guy with the silver hair, her expression lost. “It’s a party, you don’t watch, you join now…” Pearl grabbed a drink from someone nearby and handed it to him. “Drink and dance.”

Pearls eyesight had already gotten slightly blurry from the drink and her mind went along with it. Shaking up her hair she turned up the music and began to dance with everyone, swaying her hips with the music she moved up closer to everyone and shook her head wildly with the music.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:35 pm

I threaded my way through the gathered people towards were I saw a few people gathered. Dressed in a short black rock skirt and a black top with the word 'sinner' slashed across it in silver, my arms were visable and the Reaper Call plain see. I looked more lively than normal. It was a party, and party's are good for forgetting things.

I spotted Carnell, my second in command, with Pearl and Hermione, as well as Scar-head and Weasel. Overhearing the last parts of the conversations, I smiled almost innocently, my white teeth gleaming slightly in the night light. "Pearl's got the right idea, relax Hermione, it'll do you good," I said lightly, nodding my head at Pearl in acknoledgement.

I myself had a drink in hand, and it was not my first. I was more than relaxed and my smile was easy. With my red hair cassading down my back, I was detirmined to have a good night. Like I'd told myself before, it's what Lily would have wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Pearl looked over towards Liza and nodded her head back, “ I am always right” it was true alcohol did make her a lot more cockier than her usual self but it also made her a lot more confident. Pearl carried on dancing through the crowds, keeping her eyes peeled for a passing drink; she would take it and down it down quickly before anyone would notice.

Feeling the heat from the surrounding bodies she manoeuvred out of the crowds towards the edge, stumbling towards a table and catching herself before her head smashed against the corner. Did she mention that alcohol also made her a lot clumsier?

Pearl tried to focus on the blinking red, blue and yellow lights, reflecting of the dew from the surrounding trees and vines. Everything was so vibrant and colourful.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

"Not always," I commented with a slight smirk, some of my old self coming back as more alcohol entered my system. I watched her stumble off, a gleam flashing over my eyes, and I shot Hermione and Carnell a wink. Perhaps leaving them alone together they'd loosen up...or at least by boring in company

"Don't do anything I wouldn't you two," I said with a light playful tone, a sassy look passing my face as I threw myself into the dancing fray. My eyes lingered on Pearl, but my distance was far enough that I could have been looking at anyone. I danced freely, my body pressed up between god knows who as I grinded and swayed and did my best to have a good time.

When I noticed her stumbling to the table, I waited a minute or so and then danced my way through the crowd towards her, on the pretence of refilling my now empty glass. Filling it with something I'd rather not know the alcohol content level of, I took a sip and leant back against the table, glancing at Pearl as if I hadn't just followed her over here.
"Hell of a party, more than I bet Hogwart's has seen in a long time," I comment softly, my voice a little husky, my tone light.
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:53 pm

It was not enough for me to lurk tonight, no, someone had other ideas. Pearl made an effort to drag me into it, leaving a drink from the nearest possible source in my hands. She had turned to leave before I had any time to do otherwise. My eyes fell to the substance, and it wasn’t the most positive look ever given to the beverage. It was not even completely clear what it was, but I could practically smell the alcohol exhuming from it just by clenching it in my grasp. Not that I suspected anyone here would be quite as resourceful to try it… but how was everyone so sure with the drinks being passed around so readily that nothing was amiss? I could poison every person here in a heartbeat.

I saw Liza in the mix, and judging by the look in her eye and the drink in her hand she was enjoying the event like the rest of them. I wasn’t complaining, I wasn’t even demeaning about it. She could have her fun tonight, and after all why else do you have a second in command if not to cover your flanks at these occasions. I doubted she would go that far, but perhaps I might even end up carrying her to the dorms tonight. A small ‘hmph’ and smirk passed my lips as my dead eyes turned to this advocate for the rules. Hermione, at least that’s what I think she said, had some company of her own so I found the slithering queens choice of words curious… what was she implying exactly?

I subtly passed the drink to the nearest passing student, who took it somewhat suspiciously at first. It wasn’t long until they just gave a lopsided shrug before stumbling back to the mass of dancing bodies. I turned and took one step away back to the darkness. I froze in my step, my head turning sharply to glare in the direction of the fire and some of the students around it. My eyes narrowed before a look of almost sadistic realisation slipped across my face. I could feel it, it was faint but it was there. A dark chuckle passed my lips as I continued on a few more paces until I reached one of the trees, leaning my back against it and folding my arms across my chest.

“It would be a tragedy if someone was injured tonight, and you had the power to stop it… wouldn’t you say?” I spoke, loud enough to be heard over the rabble of the party by this Hermione character, who was still only a couple of steps away. She seemed to have that air about her, and if so… well, things were going to get interesting. I leant my head back against the dark bark, silver hair cascading over my face as a dark grin tugged at the corner of my lips. Closing one eye the other tracked down Liza, before returning to the Gryffindor girl. “I’m sure there’s an accident waiting to happen…” I added, almost like a threat but my idle tone suggested otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Under usual circumstances, I wouldn't have been this easily persuaded to stay at an illegal party, let alone not report it. I wasn't even sure of what was different about today. But something must have been.

I pressed my eyelids together hard, and lifted the substance Pearl gave to me to my face. It smelled stongly of alcohol, so much so that it made my clenched eyes water. I let it slide from my hands and onto the floor, some of which spilled over either Harry or Ron; I wasn't sure which, but one of them definately let out a yelp as the cold liquid seeped through the material of their clothing. My eyes were somewhat glued together, which I supposed was quite relaxing, although it was, too, uncomfortable. And yet, the relaxation was overwhelming; I almost didn't hear Liza tell me to relax in the first place.

But a lot of things are just screaming to be heard.
A familiar voice - I had heard it just minutes earlier - rang out but a few feet away from me. They spoke almost harshly, deliberately of injuries and accidents. And they didn't seem to be conversing with anyone else. What on Earth was he talking about? Was he planning something? Would there be more trouble than there already was?
My closed eyes narrowed, and my head turned sideways to the character. If I wasn't in such a deep state, I would have said something to him: A remark, a warning, a question. And yet, I didn't. Insetad, my eyes parted slightly, and glared up at him. The air was hazy with heat, booze, and sweating bodies; I almost couldn't make out the silver of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)   Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Rebels: Everyone. (Requested by Nim)
Page 1 of 1