The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:24 pm

I walk slowly down the steps to the Great Hall, the room decorated in white, red and green - a beautiful sight. As I take step after step over the 'snow' covered floor, it pours from the ceiling too, like that day at Hogsmeade. I smoth down the sides of the Red 'poof' dress I was wearing self consiously, and looking around for familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Having just been released from Azkaban, I'd had no time to shop, so instead I attended the ball in a simple dress, one that'd been in the back of my wardrobe for a while. It was a elegant black gown with some crimson detailing, and the only jewlery I wore was a simple onyx necklace, with matching ear studs.

I wasn't sure what to expect out of the night, so I decided to just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:42 pm

My eyes squinted in the dim lighting of the hall. I could just about make out the figure of Liza coming out of the distance. I grinned, though I doubted she would have been able to see, and ran toward her, holding my dress up high so as not to trip over it; ruining the smooth overlay I had created with my incesant dress-fondling in the process.

"Liza!!" I called out. I hadn't seen her in a day, or so, so it was a good feeling to see my friend dressed up for this celebratry occasion.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:59 pm

I saw Hermione running over to me, hitching her dress up so she wouldn't trip, and I smiled. Not my normal 'I've-got-something-on-you' smile, or my 'I'm-staying-calm-until-the-teacher-is-gone' smile, but a real happy smile. I hadn't seen my friend since I'd been realeased from Askaban, once the idiots had realised I couldn't be the murderer.

Smoothing down my dress I pulled her into a friendly hug, beasting a apraising look at her clothes. "Very nice Granger, the Weasel will be happy," I smirked, gathering my normal persona after my warm welcome. "Talking of other halfs though, have you seen Lily around?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:17 pm

When she hugged me, I returned it. I was so happy that she had been released from Azkaban.
My grin could not be repressed, it seemed to be glued to my face with magic. My mind began to tell me that this was true - the idea that the smile had come from magic - but it wasn't. My mind was simply overreacting.

"Lily?" I replied, thinking of Liza's love intrest, with that same smile. I didn't recall seeing her for a while, either. "No, sorry Liza. I can't say I've seen her, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 pm

"You haven't? Aw well, I'll have to leave my question until another time, though I was really hoping I'd be able to ask her tonight," I say with a slight pout, a expression seen rarely on my face. I do many thing, but I don't pout...except for now. Then I smile again as music starts up, and I give Hermione a devious smile.

"Remember last time there was music in the Great Hall, that little sing song we had?" I say with a sly grin. That was so funny, and what was funnier was that Snape and the Gryffindor head were the ones who were most embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:29 pm

"Oh Merlin!" I exlaimed, recalling that moment that seemed all so long ago. "That was just... so funny!" The dancing on tables, the teachers singing, and... "I still can't quite imagine how Dudley managaed to appear like that," I giggled, my mind whirling into a state of fond memories.

"Oh." My face fell, but only a little, "Remember the whole... Malfoy Experiment?" That memory was fond, but also heartbreaking to remember.
It was amazing fun to plan, to act upon those plans. And the end result of getting Ron was worth the wait.
But the pain in Draco's face by the end of it was gruelling.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:13 pm

I laugh, "Maybe it was the magic of music that brought Dudley, who knows," I say, stiffling a giggle that would have completely broken my heartless bitch image. She mentions the Draco incident, and I remain quiet. I know she didn't like the fact he got so hurt...but on the inside I was laughing my ass off. Draco had deserved it, and after he attacked me, I had no sympathy with him.

Turning away for a moment I signal to one of the younger Slytherins, a Hellion, to come over. The girl does so, hesitantly, and I smile.
"Lucy Reynolds yes?" I say, and she nods, and my smile is wider, "Have you been informed of the plan for tonight? Telll the others to delay it, she isn't here yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 am

Liza didn't answer me, and I could guess the reason why. She was pretty happy about what happened to Draco.
But, then again, he did need his revenge, and she wanted to be the one to serve it to him.

She beckoned over a young Slytherin girl, saying something about a plan.
I waited for the girl to leave before talking to Liza. "Still getting the little kids to do your bidding for you?" I asked, half joking, "What was that all about, anyway? What plan?" Curiosity washed over me.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:29 am

I laugh as she askes about my getting a younger student to do my bidding, and nod with a sparkling smile, tossing my red hair over my shoulder in a way I'd see models do, and out of the corner of my eye I see the younger student swoon slightly while I'm facing Hermione.

"They're very helpful, especially certain ones, " I say, turning back to face Lucy and flashing a dazzling smile I wink, "Especially students like Lucy, who's ever so quick to do as I ask."

For a moment I think she's going to faint, but then she runs off to do my bidding while i turn back to Hermione. "Oh the plan? Remember I said I wanted to ask Lily a question? Well it's quite a big one, so I planned for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm

I laughed apprehensively as Liza flaunted herself so graciously. And then at people taking so much notice.
I could never do something like that.

"A question?" I questioned*, "A big one? Oh Liza!" I decided a little joke couldn't hurt,"You're not going to ask her to marry you are you?" I giggled at the prospect. We were barely the age for marriage.
Besides, it wouldn't have been that. Why would she need so many children to help her with that?

"Oh, by the way," I said, acting on my thought from a few moments ago, "How would these children help you with your question, how is it prepared for?"

*[OOC See what I did there? haha]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:52 pm

I pale considerably as she guesses the question I'm going to ask, wondering how she guessed, then thinking maybe I was obvious. "Well...you know, it's a ball and it's romantic...and we are both sixteen...and with everything I though a long engagement...and I-er-I..." I stammered, exceedingly nervous as it dawned on me exactly what I was planning to do.

"They help me arrange things for the 'romance' factor, you know, she she'll give me the answer I want and such..."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Lily pulled up her lock locks into a tight but neat bun, as she raced down the stairs towards the great hall; she was wearing a long floor length crème dress, with faint detail of roses climbing at the sides. As she reached the last few stairs she clicked upon her chocker, brown ribbon holding a small brooch that was passed on through her family. In the centre of the brooch was in worn out marble was a carving of a long women holding a harp while playing to a little girl.

Lily entered the room, the faint sound of music hit her ears first then the surrounding emotions, smiles, laughter and excitement, and they all made her heart race. Scanning the room she saw Liza and Hermione, a small smile formed on her thin lips as she started to stroll towards them.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 pm

"O- Oh" I stammered, turning a light shade of pink as it dawned on me that my assumption was true. "Well, best luck to you, Congra-" I stopped talking for a moment, noticing a silhouette in the distance, back where I was stood earlier.

"Lily!" I cried, pointing at her. I nudged Liza with a grin "Here comes the lady of the moment, right now"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:16 pm

I hear Hermione say Lily is coming close, and quickly signal for Lucy to come over. Flashing a sparkling smile I lean in and whisper in her ear, "She's here, start phase one," I murmur, and she swoons and nods before rushing off, at which point I seemingly glide over to Lily with a heartfelt expression.

"Lily, I was just talking about you," I say softly, then blush and smile sweetly, "Well more like asking where you were...I was worried you'd stand me up," I say, my voice slightly shakey and nerves beginning to gather. On cue, One Moment More by Mindy Moore started playing, and I smiled, holding a hand out to Lily.
"May I have this dance?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm

"I'll leave you to it," I murmer with a small smile.
I walk aay from them to give them a little privacy, and venture off by myself to find some other company.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 am

"Never." Lily whispered softly as her favourite song began to play. She turned her head towards Liza her eyes slightly wider as well as her smile. "of course " Lily took Liza hands lightly and took a small step closer, her lips mouthing the lyrics as they began to play.

They began to sweep across the floor; Lily began to feel as she was on a cloud, no worries nothing but pure serenity. " Ohh, please don’t go, let me have you just one moment more… " She began to sing quietly to the lyrics, the song was romantic but heartbreaking.

" Let me have you, just one moment more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)   Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Ball People (everyone YOO TOO LIZA!!!)
Page 1 of 1