The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:46 am

Nobody was around, the corridor I'm walking through - empty, secluded, deserted. In fact, it was pretty much like that throuout the castle... where was everyone?
Feeling a chill run down my spine, I furrow my forehead, and look left and right, into classrooms, quickening my pace as I go, searching desperately for someone - anyone - I'd even be happy keeping the company of Snape, at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:14 pm

[snape]
I am patrolling the corridors in the late of the night, it's cold and it's lonely, like my heart. Nobody is around and it's dark. Secretly I miss the Fey girl, she was a good addition to the house, smart and cunning, sly and coniving, a real Slytherin. She had her flaws no doubt, but for the house she was a fine addition.

Up ahead I spot one Miss Hermione Granger. Now normally I'd have a go at her for being out at night, considering she is a Griffindor, and one of Potter's frineds, but she is a friend of the Fey girl, so I am willing to be leniant.

"Rather late to be walking the corridors isn't it Miss Granger," I sneer, my composture icy and black. I said leniant, not nice.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Be careful what you wish for. I sigh under my breath, replying "Yes I supoose, but I'm not at all, all that tired to be honest. And..." I think quickly, finding something that might allow me to be out at night, even if it wasn't the truth.. "I, er, was... patrolling the corridor(!), as my duty of prefect, I mean..." Trailing off at the end, I hope that, that would be a convincing enough lie, as to the truth, that I was just bored.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:30 pm

[Snape}
"Miss Granger do not lie to me, no prefect is down for parolling this late at night, and you are not down for this area. If you wish to avoid a points deduction and a detention tell me the real reason you're out," I bark at her, glaring icily.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 pm

"Thats the truth" I say, my eyes wide, I could easily make it the truth if I wanted, even if I was scared half to death of a detention. "Nobody in Gryffindor is ever down for Night Patrol, so I decided to help my house in doing so.. Is that a crime, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 pm

[snape]
"Miss Granger you are testing my limitaions for tolerance. If you are not down for patrol then it is an offence against the school code of conduct for you to out of bed. No-one is down for late patrol because that is when the teachers patrol. Now one last time, why are you out of bed. I will give you my word that if you cease and desist in lying I will not give you a detention or deduct points. Now the truth if you will," I say, my tone surprisingly calm, must be the lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:44 pm

"Oh okay" I say, in the most convincing voice possible "Well, Snape- Proffessor Snape - I decided to get out of bed at this time, to go to the library, and... well, if you really want to know... I was finding out the best Birthday present to buy for Potion Teachers, seeing as yours is so soon." I stifle a giggle, well, and continue to stare up at him in an innocent child way.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:48 pm

[snape]
"Your lies bore me, you haven't remembered my birthday once while you've been at this school, and I fail to see how now will be any different. Boredem I could understand, seeing as everything has quieted down now the Fey girl is in Azkaban, but your excuse is very poor. 10 points from Gryffindor for lying."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:51 pm

"I didn't think you'd belive me" I say with a heafty sigh "Its a shame, really, I was going to get you a Number 2 Cauldron, but, alas, I will have to put the order on hold until your heart softens" I walk airily away, turning back every so ofter to stare at him and pout.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:55 pm

"Miss Granger do not continue to lie to me, you mind is open when you don't protect it, I can tell a lie a mile off," I say in a bored tone, "And I already have a size two cauldron, the only thing I want is the new updated version of Hogwarts a History, though I have no doubt I will be subjected to horrid green robes and a selection of sweets I can't eat."

I cannot believe I just said all that, I definatly need more sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:58 pm

"I'm sure someone will listen to you Snapey" I say, and quicken my pace again up the corridor, and away before he deducts more house points.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:00 pm

snape

"Don't call me that! Damn you all, thinking you can make fun of me, well I have feelings too! You think I don't know all the names said behide my back!" I cry, and then slump against the wall and start to cry
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 pm

I hear sobs and think back to when i heard the same noise coming from a classroom Liza was in. Thinking this, I walk backwards, towards Snape again, and see him cry "Jees Proffessor, I wasn't insulting you, it's the lack of energy in my brain because I havn't slept, causing me to say dumb things.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:49 am

Snape

I turn my head away, "It's not my fault I was a Slytherin, or that I was best at potions. You think I like being stuck in the dungeons with dunderheads who have no respect for what they have to do, they don't care how you stir the ingrediants, or what they can do! Potions can be a good subject, but they don't care!"

I scrub at my eyes, letting a student see me like this is not good.
"No body thinks I would like to attend a ball, they just put me down for patrol without asking! It's like attending this damned school all over again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridor   The Corridor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Corridor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Library-
Jump to: