The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pain of the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Pain of the past - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 am

"Hmm, sounds fair" I grin and stare at the 'crown' on her head, and say in a daydreamy voice "I love lilys..."

[ooc - omfg, I haven't been at school today - about 10 minuts into the first lesson my ICT teacher walks into class and was like 'Your dad's in the office, you have a dentist appointment' I was like "wtf?!?!" and then my dad said he just got a call and had no idea, and then he said it was just to check if my teeth were okay for the braces, and THEN we founf out, as soon as I was in the dentists chair, that I was having 4 teeth out!!! And I was practically crying cuz nobody told me, and I wanted mii friends. And NOW I can't even talk cuz my face is numb, and my teeth are bleeding and it totally sucks donkey balls]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:37 am

"I just love Lily," I say lightly, tracing patterns in the clouds

[ooc-Awwwww, poor Claire *huggles* Get better soon hun!]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:41 pm

I grin at her as she stares, what loks vacantly to the sky, and slump back to the grass "It seems so peacful right now, nothing huge is happening like it has been since yoo arrived.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 am

I grin over at her, "What can I say, I draw attention," I say lightly, my manner jokey. I stand up for a minute, and then I smile softly. "Some thing about today, it's like inspiration to an artist, you have to go with the flow,"

I click my fingers and music starts, and I start to sing again. I float above the groundas I do, making a lightshow with various silent spells, amplifying the music and the effects, and my voice...

"I don't have a perfect smile
maybe I'm just too shy
I'm not a beauty queen
on covers of magazines
that's something you can't deny
I got my own style

So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets
I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl

I wouldn't be classed as cool
I have to bend the rules
Maybe I don't fit in
I didn't always win
that's something you can't deny
I'm happy with my own style

So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets

It's all just make-believe
The standards that we hear
It doesn't have to be
A perfect world, a perfect world

I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 am

"More singing? I ask, an eyebrow raised as I laugh "Honestly, Liza, I'd have thought you'd of had enough of singing by now.." I stop laughing and freeze for a moment "Come to think of it" I say slowly, turning my head to Liza "where does all this music keep coming from?"

[ooc - the girl in mii book got raped just Oh My ]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:25 am

I grin and dance around happily, some spins and twirls, "It's magic," I say with a smirk.
"You take it all away
But never give it back
And this is what you say
Their lives are yellow-black
And this is how they move
And this is how they sway
That danger is the truth
They die and come again

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

No mercy for the lost
No soothing for the sad
The line is never crossed
They are the living dead

And this is how they move
And this is how they sway
That danger is the truth
They die and live again

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:34 pm

"Surely you must be out of breath by now" I say, my expression and posture unchanged since she'd ended the last song. "I mean, it's not like... Why do I bother.. I can already see the headlines "Wizarding School Musical - Live"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 pm

"Have you heard of t.A.T.u? Best duo ever, I love all their songs, did I ever tell you it's my ambition to become a singer while eradicating Wizarding prejudice? It has been since the Starting Feast," I babble, sitting cross legged on the ground with a wide grin.

I'm about to say something else when Ministry officals burst into the court yard and grab me.
"Liza Fey, we are arresting you on suspsion of the murder of Georgio Talitini," one of them says, and I yelp.
"WHAT! Georgio's dead? When, how? I didn't do it!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:57 pm

"WHA..?" I jolt from my position in shock, looking from Liza to the Minestry Officials. "W- Wh- Whats going on here Liza?!" I yelp, standing bolt upright as my eyes widen and my mouth hangs loose in almighty shock. "Isn't that Georio guy the one who you-know-what-ed you?" I say quietly, taking a hesitant look around at the gaping audience of students surrounding us all.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:11 pm

"Yes, but I swear I didn't kll him, I don't even know where he lives anymore...lived anymore," I say correcting myself, struggling to break free of the officals.
"I'M INNOCENT!" I scream, panicing wildly, I haven't killed anyone
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:18 pm

I look the Minestly Officials square in the face. "She hasn't, knowing how good you people are at finding murdered or missing wizards, the murder should have taken place within the last 24 hours. However. It is nearly.." I glance over at a nearby clock on th walls of the School "...8:00 pm, and she has been with me, all the time since about 2:00 this morning..." I cringe knowing that I could get in deep trouble for being up after hours, but forget about it, for the timebeing. "And, for that other...6 hours, there are most definately sources that have to guve her an alibi..." That last part could be a lose thread, but they could most definately be re-tightened if we could find the right poeple.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:20 pm

"Miss Liza Fey has had contact with the deceased within the last twenty four hours, there is a magical link connecting them.
"WHAT THE HELL! Weren't you listening, I've been here!"
"I'm afraid you'll have to come with us," they say, and then drag me off to Azkaban.
"HERMIONE GET HELP!" I scream as they drag me away kicking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:01 pm

I look round, my eyes darting to different places, searching for someone who could help me in this situation with Liza. Luna wasn't there.. nor was Harry or R-... Ron was in the crowd, staring with a look of shock, yet padded with a smik on his face, as his eyes folwed Liza kicking and screaming. Ignoring the eyes burning into my head, I walk over to him. "Ron, I know that you aren't fon of Liza since she hit you, bu-"
"Liza hit me...?" he asks, while I open my mouth in, only mild surprisement. Huh, Liza gave him memory loss. Cool, but.. slightly disturbing... I think, but return back to the present.
"Err.. never mind, but any way, as you see, Liza needs help. And I think, seeing as you're the only person here, that you can help me, help her."
I see an amazingly blank look on his face, and turn away slowly "Guess not..." I say, as I scan the crowd for more familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm

i heard liza voice as i ran towards it i bumped into hermonie who looked worried,"whats going on, where liza!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 pm

I heave a sigh of releif as Lily bumps straight into me "The Mistry Officials took her away for murder - even though I can vouch for her alibi. But I'm glad you're here, maybe you can help me get her out of this mess!"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:33 pm

I nodded and my face became more worried.
"WHAT!! Oki what can i do to help! anything!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:28 pm

I nod and divert my eyes to the ground, thinking, of something, somehow that I - we - could help Liza.
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.
"We can.."
Or not.
"I don't know, this is bad... maybe... do you know where Liza was between 8:00pm to 2:00am yesterday to this moring?" I ask, knowing that, if she did, the signs ould point to Lizas innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain of the past
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6