The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogsmede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:39 pm

I smile at Ron, looking away from the crowd and back at him " Me too" I say quietly, and blush pink .

[ooc - awwww ICH BIN EINE R/JR SHIPPERR]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 pm

ron
"Hermione, I know you said no at the ball, but will you please go out with me?" I ask, hoping she says yes, all signs point that she will.

[ooc-the plan, remember the plan]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:48 pm

[ooc - you evil little urgh]

I open my mouth to speak but instead of words pouring frm my mouth, a lone tear falls from my eye. "I can't. Yet, but soon I wont be excusing myselg, and then you'll see" I say despeately. "I promise"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:50 pm

Ron
I feel a pang at my heart, but I remember she said she made an Unbreakable Vow and I try to understand. I softly wipe away her tear and smile, albeit with difficulty.
"It's okay, I understand, I just had to ask.."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 pm

"I understand" I smile "This week, it's hard... for everone, I'd assume... another.. less then a week" I hope
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Ron
"I'll ask agian in a week or so then," I say with a soft smile, grinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:02 pm

"Good" I say, returning the grin. I sit there as there's an awkward silence filling the air, despite the rest of the bar's nattering.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:05 pm

Ron
"Sooo, how'd you think that Defense againt the dark arts test went?" I ask, trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:46 am

I give him a look "Honestly Ron, where've you been? It's my worst subject." I laugh "You on the other hand probably did fine!" I say with a giggle, and grab the butterbeer for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:08 am

Ron
I grin at her, "Are you being funny, it maybe your worst subject but I bet you still flew past me on the scores, you're the best at everything,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:23 am

I turn pink "Maybe not everything" I say, modestly, "You're certainly better at Quidditch"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 am

Ron
I smile at her, "Not for much longer, I saw you out flying with that Liza girl yesterday, you're really good. Have you thought of trying out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:29 am

"Momenterily" For liza, I think to myself after speaking "I don't want to but... its kinda part of the Unbreakable Vow, I'm not even interested in it, I only go to see you and Harry play"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:34 am

Ron
I sigh and give her a grin, "If you can fly like that when you're not interested, I'd love to see you when you are. I mean, you do realise that Sanpe about had a fit when he saw you and Liza practicing on the pitch, he's worried...and peed off at whatever you two said to him,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:41 am

"Hey, that wasn't me, it was all Liza" I laugh "I was thankful when I saw him, because he would have told us to come down, but Liza was determined to teach me" Damn her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:45 am

Ron
"She sounds forceful, but what did she say to Snape, he was seething, I've never seen him so wound up because of someone from his own house. All I could make out was the word broom, and a mention of a barricade for protection or somthing," I say with a grin, it was hilaious to see Sanpe so angry, and not at Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:08 am

I giggle "She called him Snapey and was ridiculing him, thats about it" I say, putting the butterbeer back down on the table, and placing my hands in front of me, literally twiddling my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 am

Ron
I about choke on my butterbeer
"Snapey? She is so dead...you were there while she did it? Snape'll probably take it out on you rather than on a Slytherin," I think aloud
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:24 am

I shrug "It's not unlike him, but Snape knows who spoke, he knows who was trying to get down, if he has even the sliughtest brain cell he'll understand, and if not, I'll drag Liza down with me" I say grinning
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:26 am

Ron
I shrug and grin, "Either way, people will be congratulating you and her when we go back, everyones riled up over it, everyone except the Slytherins. You should have heard the rumors, they're fanatstic,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 am

"There're rumors?" I ask, giggling "I don't care about the praise, it's not me ho did it, and who really wants praise for tormenting Snape" I laugh "It'll make him angrier"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:40 am

Ron
"You'll get the praise, everyone thinks it was a team effort, a Slytherin and Gryffindor plotting together against another Slytherin, it's shaken the school up. Liza hasn't helped any, she's been encouraging everything," I say with a grin, sipping my butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:42 am

I laugh "At least there are no rumors about the marriage" I taunt, joking.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:45 am

Ron
I choke slightly and blush a bright red, "You heard them?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:48 am

My mouth drops open slightly "There are rumors?" I turn bright red, "I was joking" I say with a nervous laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogsmede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogsmede
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Other Places in Hogwarts-
Jump to: