The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of Year

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Start of Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:32 pm

I clutch at my heat and turn to the Slytherin table, "You hear that, she wuvs me! I am now officially the happiest Slytherin in this Hall!"
I poke my tongue out at them, "Haha, you losers haven't done anything worthwhile uptil you meet someone like Lily!"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:36 pm

i laughed heartily and winked at the many slytherins that turned to me. My long red hair was pushed away from my face,
"and im the happiest hufflepuff...well kinda..>" i turn to a short chubby girl laughing her guts out with a full mouth.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:47 pm

I laugh happily and then mock jealousy.
"Aww, and I thought those winks were all for me,"
I frwon and look all serious, before I start laughing again.
Draco looks at me angrily, "Stop it! You're embarressing the Slytherin house,"
I stop laughing for a moment, "Draco, I'm sorry to say this, but you are such a stuck up jerk! I'm happy and I show it, why can't you be happy for me?"
"You're meant to hate her, not date her!"
"Says who?"
"The whole orginisation!"
"And I'm part of it why?"
"Your parents...."
"Are dead! I'm not my parents okay, I'm a Slytherin and a lesbian and I really like Lily, so get over it!"

I shout the last sentence and practically the whole hall has gone quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:01 pm

i giggled.
"most were for you,"i shouted and saw draco looked over at me,
"and this ones for you." i gave him a wink and giggled.

i heard her last sentence and felt a ping of awkward-ness from the whole hall.
"Soo... this grubs nice eh?" i said giggling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:04 pm

I groan, I am such an idiot. I just had to yell didn't I? Me and my be mouth
"Stupid stupid stupid," I mutter, banging my head agianst the table with each 'stupid'

I look up and rub my head, turning to a random Slytherin, "I just totally wrecked everything didn't I?" I ask, and then resume banging my head against the table in fustration.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:08 pm

I turned to my food feeling many eyes upon and rubbed the back of my head nervously, as many emotions came flooding towards me, must was anger.I couldnt control it.
"I SUGGEST EVERYONE CARRIES ON WITH THERE EATING !" i shout slamming my fists into the table.
I looked shocked at myself and quietly stared down at my plate
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:10 pm

I look up at Lily in surprise, I haven't seen her angry before, and she looks surprsied at heraself too. I quickly scribble down a note.
"Hey, are you okay Lily? I'm sorry if I embarressed you or something"
I attach the note to Nyx and send it flying over.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:13 pm

i read the note and quickly scribbled down.

'No its alright, Just i let others emotions get the better of me' I write down not wanting to tell her i was an empath or mybe she arleady knew.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 am

I read the note and a puzzled frown settles on my faces. Other's emotions? I think for a moment, I've read something where that phrase came up...an Empath! I think for a moment and then write another note.
"If everyone else is feeling angry then focus on my emotions when I look at you,"
I attach the note allong with another conjured lily to Nyx and send it over.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 am

I took the lily and smiled as i red the note.
i turned to liza and smiled.

'Thanks, I'll try but sometimes...other emotions can tak e over.'
i wrote back knowing now she probably knew what i was.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:29 am

I smile over at her as I recieve the note, ignoring the glare Draco is giving me.
"Okay then," I write, before pausing and adding, "I never realised you could yell so loudly, I'll have to behave myself around you,"

I grin as I send the note over, before noticing that Pansy Parkinson has dropped into the empty seat on the other side of me. I'm not sure why she's changed her seating postion, so I decide to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 am

i giggled as i red the note.
' trust me, I have a worse temper than that!"
I smiled and attached it to nyx,

i turned to lilyand watched a girl walk over to her, with short brownish black hair.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 am

I give a little giggle as I get the note, scribbling down a reply.
"I'd say I don't want to see it, but you look so cute when you get all mad."
I send the note over and I watch its flight over to Lily when Pansy taps me on the shoulder. I turn to face her, ready to defend against a verbal barrage when she smiles at me. I'm puzzled.
"So you're a lesbian?" she asked conversationaly.
"I thought that was obvious," I reply, going to turn back to Lily, when Pansy grabs my arm.
"Are you dating that Lily girl," she demands, and I turn around to face her.
"I don't see what business that is of yours," I say trying to shake her hand off.
"So no?"
"I never said that."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:01 am

i smiled.
"Haha your easily pleased.' i wrote and let it fly over to liza. i watch the girl now grab hold of her arm,
"uh oh.." i spoke quietly, but some chubby kid next to be knocked me into a plate of what seemed to be smarties.
"Watch it!!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:06 am

I shake the girl off to recieve the note from Lily, and I smile a little, my bad mood from Pansy's odd behavior vanishing.
"I am not, only by you," I write, grinning as I send it over to her.

Pansy regrabs me and forces me to face her, and my bad mood reappears.
"Take your hands off of me," I order, but she ignores me.
"Are you dating her or not?" she demands, and I stare at her in disbelief.
"Why do you care?" I ask, and she leans in towards me suddenly, nearly kissing me. I lean away to avoid her lips.
"Get off of me," I say, my voice deathly quiet. She lets go but continues to look at me in a dazed sort of way. I shake my head and turn my attention back to Lily, trying to ignore the fact that Pansy is watching me intensly.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:21 am

i raised my eyebrow as i watched the display of th girl and liza.
i watched her inch away from her kiss, i shook my head and picked up a pencil.
'whats going on there then'
i wrote and looked over at liza but saw draco staring at me evilly.
I laughed nervously and waved.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:24 am

I get the note and wince.
"Nothing's going on. Pansy tried to kiss me but I'm not interested in her in that way. She keeps asking if I'm dating you, and I want to say I am. Can I?" I write, sending it over Lily, looking hopeful as I continue to edge away from Pansy.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:34 am

I red the letter and nodded.
'Yes you may, if it will stop her from molesting you.'
I watched nyx fly over to her and smiled, but couldnt stand the many eyes on me,.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 am

I get the note and smile.
"Thanks, but can I? Date you that is, properly." I write, sending it over, and waiting nervously for her reply, fidgiting in my seat.

Oansy taps me on the shoulder and I nearly jump out of my skin.
"Why won't you let me kiss you?" she asks, and I don't bother looking at her, instead focusing on Lily.
"Because I don't like you that way Pansy, I like Lily."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:46 am

I opened the note and took a long pause before writing
'Why not...'
I wrote and attached to Nyx.
i thought for a long while before deciding if i should be cruel with this now,seeing as she treated me so badly and i knew she was sorry but i always held a grudge.
And there was the thought of te rmarks she said about my family.
I trieed to shake though thoughts away and kept my gaze on liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:55 am

I gaze at her and feel a pang of guilt. I remember how horrid I had been on the train, and I know that I need to do something. I'm happy she'll date me, but I need to clear the air between us if I want the relationship to work.
"Lily, can we talk in private? I have some things I need to talk to you about and apologise for. Please. I'll be in the room of requirement if you decide to come."
I write the note, my hand shaking a little as I write it. I really really want this to work out. I send the note over to her and then stand from my seat and walk out of the Great Hall.
[[I'll put a new topic in the Room of Requirement]]
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 pm

i looked at the note and needed to know what she had to say,
So i climbed out of my set towards the room of requiement and felt the whole of slytherin table stare at me, i couldnt resist but to put my middle finger up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: