The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:55 am

"I DIDN'T KILL HIM!" I scream from the corner I'm huddled in, shivering and devoid of happiness. How can they say I killed him? I was at Hogwarts, how could I have got to Bulgaria to kill Georgio? Yes I hated the scumbag with a passion, he raped me and killed my baby, but I didn't killl him, I couldn't killl anyone.

"LET ME OUT! I DIDN'T KILL HIM!" I shout, quivering as Dementors glide past my cell. I'm glad he's dead, glad somebody finally killed him, but it wasn't me. Just because I'm a Fey, and he had a connection to me, they assume it was me who killed him, forgetting the fact I was at Hogwarts at the time.

"IT WASN'T ME! I'M INNOCENT!"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:18 pm

i walked down the many cells with a dementor at my side, its presence making me shiver, and the many emotions in this place made me dizzy and ill, i finally got to liza cells, as they undid the lock and let me in,
"you have 5 minutes" one spokes and glided away,
i turned to liza and looked at her with such worry.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm

I see Lily, and remember what happiness is like suddenly. I stand up and stagger over to her, clinging to her, clinging to the happiness she brings. I've only been in Azkaban for a day at most, but my face is gaunt and thin, and my eyes have a haunted look in them, like I've seen and remembered things I never want to.
"Lily, thank merlin you came, I'm going crazy in here! I didn't kill him I swear I didn't," I sob into her shoulder, tears running down my face freely. I hate it in here.
"They think I did, because there a magical link, but theres bound to be a link after everything that happened...there were so many times I wished him dead, but I never killed him!"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:28 pm

I stroked back her hair and held her close to me, I pulled back and wrapped my black jacket around me loosely my hair was up in a tight bun, for once i looked powerful, I was intimidating, but that wasnt the case, i needed to help liza anyway i could.
"Shhh, I believe you, we just need to figure out how to get you out of here." i say placing my arm around her and resting her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:25 pm

Just being near her is comforting, to now she believes me.
"Is it bad? That I'm glad he's dead? After everything he did...but still..." I trail off and snuggle into her, desperatly seeking comfort from the screams in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:04 am

i shake my head,
"No one deserves death, but what ie heard he did to you, he deserved it all." I say comforting her.
"Do you have a Alibi?" i asked my brain owrking so hard on how to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:09 am

"You heard what he did? Who told you?" I ask suddenly, straightening up, the feeling my privacy has been breached bringing back my old fire. I would've told Lily eventually, but she should have heard from me, my past my life, my desition when to tell people.

She asks me if I have an Alibi.
"Of course, I was at Hogwarts, I stayed in Griffindor tower because I had a nightmare, and Hermione was with me the whole time. I wouldn't have had time, except when she fell asleep, but hell, I still wouldn't have had time to get to Bulgaria, kill him, and get back in time. Before I woke up with the nightmare I was sleeping in the Slytherin Tower, ask Pansy, she watches me the little creep."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:55 pm

"i over heard." i said trying to think more about how tyo get her out, all we need is hermonie and Pansy to comfirm she was at hogwarts at the time.
"Oki, Dont worry liza i will get you out, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:01 pm

"Over heard from who?" I ask, my tone a little sharper than I meant. I'm a little, well more than a little upset. My life is not a gossip column, and I don't like people talking about me. I forget I'm stuck in a stupid cell with Dementors, I'm too worked up at the fact people know my past who I haven't told.
"Who was talking about me Lily?"

Actually, I just don't like people talking about me full stop. Too much gossip has haunted me.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:50 pm

I turned to liza and placed upon a half smile,
"i overheard you and hermonie, i just walked past, i didnt want to disturb you two, so i silently walked on, im sorry if this upsets you."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:58 pm

I calm down a little bit, "No, no that's okay Lily. I just don't like the idea of being the centre of gossip," I say gently, placing my hand on her cheek softly and giving her a soft chaste kiss, before I pull away.
"I'm sorry I'll be missing the Christmas Ball, I had hoped I'd be taking you," I say dejectedly, sitting down on my prison cot.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:19 am

i gave a short half smile then returned to my serious face
"right now the important thing is getting you out, the christamas ball doesnt mean anything to me, you do, now lets focus on how to get you out."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:43 am

I shrug, "There are two ways out, we can blast my way out, but I'd rather not do that incase some guilty people escape. Two, we could prove me innocent, but these morons are so certain I did it just because of the history," I say defeatedly. I'm down and dejected, I don't see how I'm going to get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Lily began to pace up and down the cell, her brain working twice as hard as it normally would, "Liza, do you have an alibi? I mean they must at least know an estimated time of his death; they can't just go on pure guess. This man could have thousands of enemies! " Lily shot her arms out in frustration.

She turned on her heel and faced the prison bars. Clutching hold of the thick metal roughly. " This place is disgusting" Lilly spat spitefully.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 pm

"I was sleeping until 3am, Pansy would probably be able to vouch for most of that time. Then I got up because of a nightmare and went to the Room of Requirement, where Hermione found me, and I didn't leave her side until they arrested me. If anyone wants proof I was in the Dorm, ask the portraits, I was inside the whole time," I explain, walking up behind her and wrapping my amrs around her waist.

Just being near her is calming for me, and I rest my head on her shoulder as she speaks. "The prison may be disgusting, but it doesn't seem as bad with you here," I murmur softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

Lily rested her forehead against the cold bars and shook with anger. Her whites of her knuckles forming brightly as she tensed around the bars as Liza touched her. She tried to relax but the emotions of other around her, she couldn’t help it, she didn’t want to take it out on Liza. Trying to relax herself she gently freed herself from liza grasp and turned to face her.

" I'm Sorry." She heard a scream from one of the inmates in the cell next to Liza's there anger and fear was strong as he rattled the bars furiously. "It's…I am going to try my hardest to …" the anger in him grew stronger, now Lily had to try harder not to lose it. "Get you out…I will be here every day until then and no one will stop me!!" She spat between clenched teeth. Soon she couldn’t take it no more.

" Can someone shut that disgusting mistake of human up before I rip his tongue out!!!" she almost screamed motioning towards the unstable prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent   Innocent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: The Wizarding World [IC] :: Azkaban-
Jump to: