The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corridors.(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:42 pm

I walked down the empty corridors the many moving pictures following my every movement made me shudder, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath my body had become so weak these past weeks, every day was a struggle to move around.
I held onto a few books to me closly not wanting to drop them or damage them.
as i walked further the lassrooms seemed to get farther and farther away til i fell to my knees,and began to breath heavily. i forced my hand infront of my pulling myself up to my feet, my forehead dripping with sweat, i grabbed the sides of the walls and pulled myself up with all my might as i heard voices of other students i didnt want them to see me like this, i didnt need anyone to help, i just needed to get through it, to prove i could cope. I used the wall aas a guide and turned to the paintings and had a look in my eyes to show i was alright.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

i was walking down the corridor and i saw Lily she looked so sick... i had to do something
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:24 pm

I finally regained my balance and tried to straighten my expression, as i began to walk down the corridor trying to hold my head high til i noticed Jery,
"crap.." i cursed under my breath hoping she hadnt seen what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 pm

I am wandering the corridors after another nightmare when I spot Lilly. I go to call out to her, but then I notice something isn't right. She seems offbalence, and I watch in horror as she falls to her knees and starts breathing heavily. I begin to jog towards her, seeing her pull herself up. I follow her for a minute and then tap her on the shoulder.
"Lilly are you okay hun?"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:08 pm

I breathed heavily and jumped as i felt a hand upon my shoulder, i closed my eyes recognising the voice straight away i slowly turned my head to face liza, I placed on a smile,
"Im oki.. just alittle sleepy.." i said not even believing myself.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:11 pm

I brush her hair back so I can look at her properly, "Lily what's wrong, please tell me," I plea, not liking not knowing what's wrong. If I don't know what's wrong I can't try and help, and I want to help.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:21 pm

I looked around and sighed, she had a right to know i pulled her to the side net to her with all my strength, trying not to collapse.
"Liza, you no im an empath.. well sometimes people's emotions get to strong for me to handle, and sometime it makes me very weak, it happened with my father, "
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:29 pm

I slip my arm around her to give her some support as she seems rather weak, listening to her carefully.
"Your father? I didn't realise you'd seen him. Do you want to talk about it?" I offer, not pushing anything, but wanting to find out as much as I can so I can try and help. I'm concerned for her health and wellbeing, I didn't realise that beng an empath could have such effects.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:50 pm

i shook her off gently and slid down tha wall,
"Not all emapths get this, only a fair few, but sometimes it runs in the family,and i havnt seen him but he left me letter's, If it gets to strong it can stop my heart, But i may grow out of it, or i may not," i say trying to listen to my own words i turned to lia i didnt want her to be worried i was going to last through it, i promise myself i would.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:58 pm

I slid down and sit next to her, listening to her. I'm rather worried about her, but I'm confident she'll pull through. Lily is strong and I have faith in her. I gently squeeze her hadna dn give her a warm smile.
"Is there anything I can do to help? Anything at all, just say I will. I'm here for you if you need me Lily, remember that," I say softly, gazing into her eyes, showing her my sincereity.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:00 pm

i turned to liza and placed a weak smile upon my face,
"Please just dont show or feel strong emotion, however hard it may be, " i say closing my eyes and taking a deep breath .
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:10 pm

I nod my head, it'll be hard not to show strong emotion around her, because of how strongly I feel, but for her sake I'll try my best to contain it.
"I guess I'll be starting my diary agian," I say with a small laugh, keeping a firm lid on all my emotions so I don't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:56 pm

As i walked towards Lily I noticed I was way too late she was already conversating with Liza I turn around and come face to face with Draco Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:42 am

I see some Hufflepuff I don't know, and I spot Draco Malfoy, I want to jump up and smack him, but I restrain both myself and my emotions for Lily's sake. I can't stand Malfoy, he's a comeplete pig, and I would love nothing move than to shout and scream at him, but I don't. Instead I look at the floor and count to ten, trying to keep myself emotionless.

As far as I know, maybe Malfoy has only seen the Hufflepuff, who when I think of it might be called Jery, and I see no reason to draw attention to myself if I don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:26 am

i turned me head towards jery and malfoy, I cursed under my breath and pulled myself up and straightened my clothes and my face to show nothing was wrong, I walked over with liza, hoping she would contain herself.and she did, i smiled then turned to malfoy and jery.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:06 am

I nod towards Malfoy in a very restrained way.
"Draco, I'd say its a pleasure, but we both know I'd be lying," I say in greeting, and he sneers at me.

"Too true, as if it could be a pleasure to see a blood traitor," he says, and it takes a massive amount of effort to not feel anything, to control my emotions. But I do it for Lily.

"I fail to see how I'm a Blood Traitor, simply by dating the most wondeful girl I've ever met. Infact I fail to see how I'm a Blood Traitor since the old blood prejudice is obviously flawed. If you consider the fact Granger is Muggle born and she beat you in every test last year and so far this one too, lets not forget Potter is a half blood and he always beats you to the Snitch aswell," I say, perfectly calm, and ready to stun Draco should he make any display of extreme emotion.
He doesn't, he just stands there gobsmacked.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:55 pm

Liza came up to me and Malfoy and she just sorta defended me... I couldnt help but laugh when she said that he sucked at getting the snitch! I felt much better but Snape was right behind I tried to warn her but it was impossible...
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:55 pm

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn round to face Professor Snape. I may be in his house, but the daft old coot hates me.
"Well well Miss Fey, causing trouble again are you? I won't take points but I think a detention would serve well," he smirks, and I am outraged.
"Actually SIR, I was just trying to explain to the Ferret there how the Blood Prejudices are flawed, seeing as how he lets Potter get the Snitch every time we play Griffindor, and how Granger beats him in every test. You do agree don't you?" I ask innocently, keeping a firm lid on any emotion in me, still remembering Lily.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm

i was frightened... i wanted to do something but i couldn't. Liza was going to be in detention and it was all my fault... i had to speak up.
" Actually Proffessor Snape... this was all my fault Liza had nothing to do with this don't punishe her..." i managed to say
" Oh... in that case i will take points off from you miss Grey... how about 25...?"
"ummmm....." i knew the hufflepuffs would be pissed off but i couldnt lose anymore points... "fine" i replied
" I'll be seeing you and miss Fey at my office at 8... sounds good?"
" You'll see me there..." i said and he walked away with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:32 pm

I wink at Jery and pint my wand at the back of Snape.
"25 points to hufflepuff!" he yelps, before clamping his hand over his mouth.
"Obliviate," I whisper, and a jet of light hits him in the back. I giggle as he looks dazed. I grab whole of Jery and Lily and drag them both down the hall way, away from Snape
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Liza cast obliviate on Snape. I was thankful but Malfoy was still there. "Stufepy" i chanted and i left with Liza and Lily.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:01 am

"There we go, no-one loses points or has detention, perfect," I say simply, smiling just a little bit. I felt good to cast a spell on Snape, the nasty old git.
Back to top Go down
jery

jery

Female

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:36 pm

i couldnt help laughing it was just so funny. I was still worried about Lily though " What happened to you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:00 pm

I looked a jery and giggled nervously.
"Um lack of food, skipped lunch.." i say simply as it wasnt right but it was the truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridors.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridors.(open)   Corridors.(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridors.(open)
Page 1 of 1