The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash and Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Crash and Burn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:35 am

"Thank Harry," I say with a smile as I take the water and have a sip. I come to the conclusion that it's nice to have someone make a fuss over me. I see Hermione give me a look, as if to ask if she should make another excuse, and I shake my head slightly. There's no harm in him fawning over me, as long as that's all he does.
"Can I do anything else for you?" asks Harry, and I shake my head a little.
"Not much else to do, I just have to rest. You can keep me company if you want..." I say, and Harry smiles at me and nods.

{ooc- I'm very lucky to have frineds like you Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:32 am

I nod my head for a split second towards Liza, before turning to face Ron, and whispering to him, with a motion to Liza and Harry "Young love, eh?" and we both laugh.. hopefuly they didn't here or I might be the one in the hospital bed. "So, Harry" I start with a grin "You're not interested in Ginny or Cho anymore, I hear?"

[ooc - Rolls Have yoo read the book 'Diary of a Chav'? It's dead funny, I think I might be dying]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:43 am

I overhear Hermione's comment, and my fingers twitch. Suddenly Ronald stands up and starts singing Ladies Choice to Hermione. I start giggling and Harry restrains a snicker. Surprisingly he's in tune, and it sounds resonably good, though whether that's because of the spell or if he just has talent. He does a dance that's supposed to be cool, and generally making motions towards Hermione. I smirk.
"Young love eh Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:56 pm

"Oh harhar" I say with a half scowl to Liza, the other half laughter in the direction of Ron. I give him a stern look, blushing madly, that said sit down, people are staring, but he didn't stop, so I turned my attention back to Harry and Liza, talking loudly over Rons singing in the background "Earth to Harry, answer my question!?"
He looks shocked and says "What question, so I roll my eyes and sigh. "Nice to know I'm invisible here then.. except maybe in the eyes of Ron" I giggle to Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:22 pm

I giggle and look at Harry, "She asked if you where still interested in Cho or Ginny," I say, clicking my fingers so Ron will stop singing. Harry blushed slightly.
"Oh no, no I'm not anymore. I prefer someone else," he says and I try to sink into my bed.
"Gah, my head is killing me. Remind me not to jump off my broom again, it didn't work, Lily never came," I mutter, going into a sulk.
"Who's Lilly?" askes Harry, and I pout cutely.
"My girlfriend," I say, and the look on his face is pained, I almost feel sorry for him.
"You're a bisexula?" he asks, and I give a weak smile.
"A lesbian actually."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm

I sat upon my dorm bed and flicked through my journal, reading my thoughts and days,
every moment spent with my family, that only filled a few of this tatterted leather book, the edges torn, the corners all worn out and a small cracked pencil beside it and in a beautiful italic printed upon the red leather was My name, Lily cole.
I smiled and placed the book behind my pillow and looked out of the tall arched window.
then a surging pain cracked through my heart as if someone was slowly crushing it with there bare hands,

I held tightly to the curtain with one hand in my other i clutched upon my chest, my nails digging into my skin, i knew someone close to me was hurt, I grabbed my coat and ran down the many moving stairs, I cursed under my breath and finally made it down into the nurses to move my eyes upon Liza,
"Liza! what happened/"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 pm

I look up sgarply,sencing so much tension in the room, now that Lily was here, and Harry had been heartbroken by the lok on his face. Devestated even. I look from Liza to Lily to Harry and back again, chancing a nervous glance at Ron, whos open mouthed in confusion, as he had noidea as to what the heck was going on. neither do I, to be honest. All I know is that Lily is back, Liza is probably confused, and Harry is damned suicidal... not literally of course.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 pm

I look around the room to see people i havnt yet met but One caught my attention, the emotions coming from him, mae my heart ache,putting it in much more strain, i winced slightly, trying not to make it obvious,
hearing liza not speak i turned to Hermonie with confusment in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:23 pm

I see Lily look at m and give her a pitied glance, trying to tell her withot words that so many things that she might not understand had happened. I merely whister to her "Liza was.. suicidal when she hadn't seen you for a while, and Harry here saved her..." A deathly silence filled the room when I finished speaking, broken only by the squeak of the Matrons trolley rtaking Liza's glass away, but nobody was interested in it but Ron who whispered to her for a glass of pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:33 pm

I toook my frail looking hand to my heart once more hearing not only my own heartbeat but everyone elses, some slow some fast.
mine seemed to have felt as it had stopped.The emotions i carry were too much for me to bare, And the thought of Liza killing herself, made it hurt more,
i turned to Harry knowing he had feelings for liza.
i closed my eyes and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:47 pm

I look silently around the room, somebody ought to say something, so I take the plunge "Well, I, err," I shut up, and look at the people this concerned, communicating with them through my face to see if they were okay with me explaining seeing as nobody else seemed that they were able to. Nobody gave me evil or objecting glaes, so I say to Lily "At Dracos party there was love potion, that seemed to have triggered Harrys love for Liza although he hadn't drunbk any. then Liza was talking to me about feeling neglected and avoided by you. She then felt the need to end her life... and dived with her broom, Harry trying to save her, but he failed and she momentarily.. died, if you will. And now you're back, and all this is so very awkward" I blush, hoping nobody minded my talking, and sigh, sitting back slightly in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:52 pm

I clenched my hand as i heard hermonie explain, i took a deep breath and slowly walked towards liza,and wrapped my arms around her, embracing her into a hug.
"dont ever do that again." I say stopping myself from crying,
it explains the pain i felt in my room, the loss of a loved one even if there a 1000 miles apart, if a loved one is hurt of has passsed away they feel it in there heart, they know.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am

I lean into Lilly and smile fondly at her.
"I'm sorry...I just thought you were avoiding me and it really really hurt," I say quietly. I let her hug me, and wince a little as my ribs flare up in pain.

"It was a spectacular crash though....first dive bombing my broom, then wandlessly stunning Harry so I could jump. Heh, it was fun being a ghost, I was considering trying the whole Guardian Angel thing," I say, and then I add, "but I figured I coul help more if I was solid, so I told Hermione to get them to fix my body, and boom, here I am."

I try to avoid looking at Harry, I don't want to see how crushed he is. Instead I just hug Lilly back, burying my head in her shoulder and crying a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:57 am

I look over to Harry, and see his face, too saddened for words, in fact, I don't think saddened is the word.. I don't even believe that a word to describe it exists. I sigh and turn to Ron, who had a confused look on his face, for a whle, but had now brightened up and exclaimed "I get it" with a mouthfull of pumpkin juice, so now there was a soggy floor, to match the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:02 am

I release Lilly after a moment, and then I think of something.
"Harry, I don't think you really like me, not like you think you do. I think when I ingested that love potion and kissed you," I wince as I say it, "I think it mixed with my veela blood to enchant you or something like that,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:05 am

Huh? I'm conused "Explain" I say quietly to Liza. And see Harry looking dead confused, and Rons face now crumpled as he realised he didn't get it at all.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 am

"I have a certain amount of Veela blood in me, from my mother's side. Nomally it isn't that potant, and I don't use it. But I think that during Draco's party, when I had the love potion, I lost control of my powers. I think the love potion increased the potencey of my blood, and when I kissed Harry I enchanted him...oh merlin, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to! But the love potion, and I didn't know what I was doing...this is a mess," I say, starting to panic. I don't use my veela powers because I can't control them when I do, and now I may have enchanted Harry, damn it.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 am

"Oh great, how are we going to get out of this one?!" I ask, starting to panic, but not too much, I can go down to the library later to fix it, if Liza dosn't know ho.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 am

"I don't know," I admit quietly, "I was never allowed to practice my powers, or learn about them."

I look at Harry for minute, and our eyes connect. My eyes go a soft swirling pink, and he gets goofy dazed look on his face. I realised what I'm doing and yank my eyes away, breaking eye contact and swearing under my breath.
"He's definatly enchanted, that proves it," I say, before thinking of what could possibly release him. Then it hits me.
"Weasel, go get Ginny, right now!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:40 am

I look up very quickly, was this it? It had to be, either that or something bad was going to happen, but I'd rule out the latter. Ron was still staring confused into nothing, so I snap my fingers in front of his face "Hey, Ron" he looks up and says "Huh?"
"Go fetch Ginny" I say and then his face turns red, and says with a huff "Why should I? ts just going to make Harry love her again"
"It won't Ron, promise" I say, with a nervous glance to Liza "Be a good little.. Ron.. and fetch her, for me!"I add the last part, in high hopes, and watch him rise, muttering curses under his breath. Smiling over to Liza I let out a sigh of releif and glance breifly over to a Dazed Harry.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:02 am

When Ron's gone I look at Lily and smile, before turning to Hermione.
"You're not gonna be able to keep that promise. The only way to get Harry out of the enchantment if for the person he loves to kiss him. The only person I really think he loves is Ginny," I say softly, looking at Harry and letting my eyes turn a swirling pink again.
"Harry, I want you to stand up," I order and he stands.
"Good boy, now I want you to move five feet away from me," I command, and he does so. I break the contact.
"That's better, he was making me nervous with the dazed eyes," I mutter, wincing as I move to get more comfy. That crash must have hurt a lot, before it hurts even more now.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:15 am

"I don't care, it got him to go, didn't it." I laugh, then hear talking ftrom outside, and assume everyone else does, as we look rowards the door. It was a male voice talking to a younger female, and it sounded like they were arguing. Then round the corner cam Ron and Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:21 am

I jump up from the bed, ignoring the pain that I'm causing myself as I do it.
"Ginny, thank god you came!" I say, interupting the arguement.
"What do you need? The prat wouldn't say anything except ranting about Harry," she says, and Ron cringes at her tone...hehe, I like Ginny more and more for that, she'd be a cool side-kick, but I digress.
"Harry's under an enchantment.." I start, but she's already yelping.
"Whaaaaat! Who did it!?" she demnads and i wince, from both the pain standing is causing, and from her voice.
"It was my fault, veela blood, I kissed him while I was under a love potion," I explain quickly, carrying on before she can yell at me, "I didn't mean it but I had no control, and now you need to kiss him to break the enchantment,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:35 am

I look back and forth from everyone, and see Harrys face seem not very nothereed, as he kept staring at Liza. "I'm sory Ron, I lied, but this is the only way to make Harry not a goofy mess anymore" I say with a half grin "Go on Ginny, Go get your Harry back" "I feel Rons eyes buring into my skull as he's angry at Me Liza Ginny and Harry. He'll get over it. "Liza, tell Harry to stand up, I think you're the only persons he's bothered about listening to"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:57 am

I nod my head, "Harry, I want you to come over here by Ginny," I say, and he does exactly what he's told. I nod my head towards ginny, and she kisses him. Harry stiffens for a moment, and I worry it hasn't worked, when he suddenly starts kissing her back.
I grin happily, "It worked!" I exclaim, and Ron looks ready to kill someone. I smirk.
"You know Ron, Hermione is right over there, and she's your girlfriend," I say, and Ron gets a look on his face that is scarily Slytherin. He goes over to Hermione and starts to kiss her, and I go over to Lilly, and give her a hopeful look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash and Burn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: