The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash and Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Crash and Burn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:23 am

"But what would that amount to? An eternity of floating around with only me to see you, while Lily find someone else? Or will you go over to your body and find her, find out whats going on?" I ask, looking apprhensively from Liza to her body and back.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:33 am

"Meh, I'm sure I could find ways to bug people, eternity's a long time. Besides, what is she just doesn't like me? I'd have to find another way to die, because I can't repeat the same thing twice. Plus there's the fact that I can try out the whole Guardian Angel thingy, that might be cool...hey I know!" I say, floating over to Hermione and then lifting her up with a great mount of focus.
"Hehe, I could be a Guardian Angel, I can move solid things," I say happily, setting Hermione back down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:39 am

I gasp in shock as Liza manages to lift me up, nearly falling to the floor "Never do that again", and add, more to the point "I really think you should come back. To life again instead of staying in limbo like this. Harry will miss you after you kissed him" I joke "But seriously, a lot of people will miss you.. except maybe Draco, he hates you, and Lily does like you, why else would she even go out with you in the first place. And don't dare say it might of been a plan like ours."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 am

"But it might have been a joke or a trick, my family did kill hers so I'd deserve it if it was...and never remind me that I kissed Potter, ever. I don't get why he saved me, he has a damn hero complex," I mutter, still not sure whether or not to come back,
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:42 am

I giggle "Well, you might say that, or maybe.." I add in a sing-songy voice "Harry might have a crush on someone whose name starts with E-el"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 am

"Do not even think it," I warn her, "Harry likes Ginny or Cho or someone like that, a nice girl,"
I float around the room looking throughly ruffled. I do not like the idea of being fancied by a boy, I purely prefer the female gender. So Harry is cute by male standards, he does not fancy me, does not does not.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 am

"Your just in denial" I joke, then hesitate when I see her face "Oh, come on, even if he does, its just a little crush**, nothing would come of it"

[ooc - **omg, that song 'its just (just) a little crush (crush) not like i faint every time we touch' lmao, love it!]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 am

Thats what they said about Romeo and Juliet, look what happened to them," I say with my smirk firmly back in place. "Or Tristan and Isodol, or the Phantom of the Opera, or Helen of Troy. A little crush is baaaaad,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:46 am

"Yeah, but you don't like him back! So what's the worst that could happen?!" I say, desperate to make her not as.. I don't even know what the word is.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:49 am

"He could go all weird and stalkerish and try to feed me love potions," I say with a straight face, when inside I'm laughing.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:55 am

I try to read her expression, but its hard because shes all misty and floaty, so I just laugh.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 am

I start giggling, "Oh merlin could you imagine it? Think of the headlines 'The boy-who-loved' or 'Potter potty for the girl'"
I can't help it, I laugh really hard, the idea is so funny.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:18 pm

I laugh hard along with her, recieving more glares - how many more could I get in half an hour - from the surrounding people, but they soon turn their atention back to Lizas no-longer-mangled body in confusion as to why she wasn't awakening. I look away solemnly to see Liza's ghost, my laughter stopping dead, "Liza I..." I motion towards the bed her body was lying on, and sadly turn to look at her ghost again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:11 pm

"I...I don't know Hermione," I say, looking around at the confused faces, some upset ones from different houses not just Slytherin.
"I mean why do they care? I'm just the Slytherin cow right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:37 pm

"Of course not!" I exclaim, running to hug her, but instead falling headfirst through her airy body, and nearly smashing my head into the floor "Oof" I say, getting up, and rubbing my knees. "See how much you're loved, I think I broke my leg!" But then see the Hspital Wing staff getting their wand out and say quickly "I havn't!!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:44 pm

I look at Hermione, and then back at the faces staring at my body. Why do they care, I don't understand...I want to though and I drift towards my body and float into my mouth, back in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 am

"Yay!" I say, momentarily turning into an airhead and skiping back over to the bed, singing "I knew it, I kneew you'd come ba-ack, la la la la laaaa la" and hugging her body, just staring to move again, and noticing the staff moving away from her bed, one of them returning with a glass of pumpkin juice to place at her bedside.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:02 am

I sit up in bed slightly, blinking my eyes open.
"Easy Hermione, the body's still delicate," I say gently, looking up at everyone staring at me.
"Urg, my head kills, I feel like I've been in a train wreck," I say with a light laugh, seeing Snape crack what looks like a smile. I nearly go into shock, Snape smiling? A minor miracle I would have thought. Still, I was being serious, my head does hurt.
"Damn pain, good thing I got used to it ages ago," I mutter, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice, and nearly choking as Potter comes into the room with a single black rose and a box of chocolate frogs, and he sits down on the edge of my bed.
"Hi Liza, I heard you woke up, so I figured I come and see how you are," he says, handing me the flower, which is my favorite, though I don't remember telling him that, and the chocolate.
"Erm...I'm okay I guess, thanks Po...Harry" I say awkwardly, accepting the gifts with a grateful smile while shooting Hermione a pleading look, begging silently for help.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 am

I notice Liza's look of pleading, and open my mouth with a croak, turning to Harry "Uh, Harry" I say, grabbing his arms and moving him towards the door "Go look for Ron for me would ya?"
"Where is he?"
"Errm, I thought he was with y-... I mean, he's in the astronomy tower... take the long way round, err.. Filch is looking for you.." I pat him on the back, pushing him out of the door before he could say another word, and walk back to Liza's bed.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:01 am

Once Harry's gone I turn to the people still gaping at me and grin, "Can I have a few minutes please? You know, for recovery," I say, and they scatter, but I keep my hand on Hermione's arm so she knows to stay.
"Thank you for saving me from him," I say with a wry grin, holding up the rose by its thornless stem to examine it. It is beautiful.
"He charmed the thorns off for me," I say softly, running a finger along the long green stem that ends in beautiful black petals. Its the perfect example of my favorite flower, how did he know? I sigh and flop back into my pillows, still looking at the rose I hold in my hand.
"Why does he have to be so damn sweet? It'd be so much easier if he was a jerk. But no, he brings me my favorite flower, a perfect example of my favorite flower, and he brings me chocolate, and he's all aborable and cutesy," I complain, my eyes not leaving the flower as I speak to Hermione.
"Damn him, if I wasn't a lesbian I'd be all over him by now, most girls would be. I mean he's attentive and sweet, he looks good for a guy, and he knows my favorite flower, how the hell does he know that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:30 am

I sigh heftily "I have no idea, I didn't even know.. he could be a secret messenger boy for Lily, you never know!..." I say with a long laugh, taking an even longer pause "...Why don't you just set him straight? Tell him 'Dude, I'm a lesbian with a girlfriend, lay off'" I say with a giggle, looking intently at the flower "Y'know, black roses are a sign of death, maybe he didn't know and is trying say 'screw you, you wanted to die, so be it'"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:56 am

"Pft, I wish. Lily probably doesn't know I tried to die. I would set him straight...but I kinda like the attention...thats mean of me isn't it, leading him on like that? Also, Black roses can symbolise tragic romance, so maybe he knows I'm a lesbian, but he likes me anyway and that's what makes it tragic. Black roses can stand for a dark love, so that would tie in with my villious side, black roses are also a symbol of savage beauty and romance, again it could tie in," I say, sighing heavily, and bringing the flower towards me so the petals rest against my lips, tickling the flash slightly as I speak.
"Plus, even if he was saying 'screw you', why bring chocolates? And why did he sound geniuly concerned for me?" I ask, thoughts buzzing about my head, I hate being confused, and thats why I only date girls, they're easier to please and understand from my own female perspective.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:24 am

"Maybe the chocolates are poisoned" I reason, and then joke "I can taste test, if you like... No? Okay, lets get serious. He was concerned for you, I mean, who wouldn't be, you nearly died. He gave you chocolates, we still don't know if they're poisoned - hint hint taster hint - and as for the flower, it could mean any number of things. Just go with it. If he likes you, he likes you, you don't like him back, so as long as he knows nothing will come of it, its fine." I say with a small grin, grabbing the chair I was sitting on beforehand, and dragging it next to Lizas bed.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm

"I so did not nearly die, I was in complete control the whole time. Just because my body was mangled, I was fine," I say snidely, before smiling a little bit, "Draco will be so dissapointed, he never did forgive me for the whole plot thing."

I open my mouth to say something else, when Harry comes in, dragging Weasley behind him.
"I got him Hermione," Harry says, and Ron smiles dazedly at Hermone. I mock gag, and Harry is instantly by the bed.
"Are you okay?" he asks, and I smile weakly.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Nearly dying takes a lot out of me," I say with a pitifull laugh, and Harry nods understandingly, fluffing up my pillows for me and pouring me a glass of water.
"Have something to drink, it might help," he suggests. It's so adorable, it's a shame he's a guy, it really is.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:42 am

"That was fast" I say under my breath, and give a small smile up to Ron, pointing to a chair across the room for him to grab it and sit down. I bet he's happy now Harrys got someone else to drool over instead of his sister.
I look back across at Liza, although she didn't seem as ...shaken..?.. by Harry being there as she was before, I still give her a look to ask if she wanted another excuse to get rid of him, and or Ron.

[ooc - I was gettin worried, I hadn't heard form yoo in... a few days, lmfao, I htought you were dead, and even left a message on the Strasen hat box to see if anyone knew where yoo were Very Happy Aren't you lucky to have people like me, lmfao]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash and Burn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: