The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco's party (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:13 am

{Harry}
I turn red "Well, er, Just ask someone like Dumbledore to reverse the efects for you.. or something" I say to her. "Better with Snape, he's potions master after all"

{Mione Ninja!! }

I take a step back, surpirsed at first, but when my mind relaxes, the love potion takes over again, and I grab Ron's arms and push him to the floor, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:16 am

I shake my head, "Snape would sooner poison me than cure me, and it wouldn't work. Draco's a complete arse. I need to kiss the person I love before I can do anything outside of the potions control," I say in a bored tone, before feeling the potion start to take hold again.
"I'm really sorry Harry," I say, just before wrapping my arms around him and kissing him heatedly

{Ron}
Hermione knockes me to the ground kissing me, and I have the feeling it's due to the potion. However at this moment in time I'm not inclined to argue about it, so I just wrap my arms around her and let her continue.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am

{Hazz}
I feel everyones eyes burn in the back of my head, and take Lizas shoulders to push her back "Liza, you need to find Lily before this carrys on" I say, but notice her eyes are still glazed over, so shake her heavily til she returns to normal.

{Her}
I open my eyes quickly, back in the real world, and turn bright red. I pull my head back "Sorry! The potion is really annoying" I say gigglin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:36 am

I flush, "I know I do, but I have no idea where she is! She was mean to be down here, and that damn potion keeps distracting me," I say, rushing away from Harry while I still have the will power to, and dashing away from the Great Hall. All while having my mind tell me Harry was an okay kisser.

{ron}
"Oh I don't know, it has it's perks," I say lazily with a grin, pecking her on the kiss softly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:44 am

{Hazz}

I watch Liza run off, and look away, bemused. I walk around the hall, looking for Ron and Hermione, They hadn't left too had th-. I stop my htoughts as I trip headlong over some clump on the floor, turning around I see it's Ron and Hermione, who looks straight at me , bright red.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:47 am

{Ron}
I sit up with Hermione on my lap, "Hiya Harry, what's up? Or should I say down."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 am

"Oh haha" Harry says sarcastically to Ron "Liza just ran off"
"Did she!?" I say, my full attention on Harry immediatly, using Ron as something to hold onto as I turn to face him "Where? Why?" I ask
"Where, I don't know, but it's because of the Love Potion" He says
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:06 am

I'm running through the halls of Hogwarts, trying to find Lily, and instead bumping into Malfoy.
"Oh crap, Draco!" I scream, and he looks at me with blood shot eyes.
"Liza Fey," he says with a half sneer, "You blood traitor! How could you do that to me?"
"You were the one who chased her," I say back calmly, and he draws his wand on me.
"I did not, she lead me on!"
"And you followed!" I shout, drawing my own wand.
We stand glaring at each other.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:12 am

He then adds "It would be quite funny if she bumped into Malfoy though, wouldn't it" and the three of us laugh.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:33 am

"You chased, you liked her, you are the one who was going to ask her out! I justhelped her look up to your standards, and I stopped you making a mistake," I yell, extremely loudly, and Draco doesn't even twitch.
"You knew all this time and you said nothing!" he roars back, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard in the Great Hall.
"Expelliarmus!" he shouts and I cast a quick 'Protego' to defend myself.
"You git!" I yell, "Relashio!"
Sparks shoot from my wand and Draco is knocked off his feet, but not before he casts 'Flagrate' at me and draws a wild line of fire along my robes, forcing me to use 'Aguamenti' to put myself out.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:38 am

"Did you hear that?!" I say, "It sounded like Draco saying 'You threw all these rhymes and said buffing'" The three of us look at each other and Harry mouths 'Draco'. I stand up and run out of the Great Hall, looking for the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 am

I look at Draco who is standing up and scream at him.
"I liked these robes you pr*ck! They were my favorites!" I yell, and then cast a stinging hex at his face, making him clap his free hand to the painful red weal that appeared.
"You hexed me! Crucio!" he shouts, and I feel pain rip through me, but it stops soon enough.
"Anger won't last long Draco, you've got to really enjoy it!" I shout, "Crucio!"
I enjoy his screaming on the floor, and I release him after he begs me to.
"Incarcerous," he shouts at me, and thinck ropes bind themselves around me, untill I angle my wand towards myself and the ropes and cast 'Incendio', burningthe ropes off.
"Levicorpus!" I roar, extremely peed off that he tried to trap him. He gets hoisted up back his ankle and I easily cast Expelliamous at him, redering him wandless.
"NEVER TRY TO TIE ME UP!" I scream at him, preparing to cast a very painful curse of him.
"Se-"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:02 am

I run through countless corridors til I come to an abrupt hault seeing Liza pointing her wand at Draco who was hanging in the air, his wand lying at the floor. "LIZA" I yell "He may have deserved whatever it is your doing to him, but I think everyones worked up over this whole thing. "I bet it started with one snide comment from Daco, hm?" I ask, knowing it to be true "And you couldn't be the bigger person and let it go could you.. LOOK AT YOU, your acting just like him, worse even. After you've both calmed down, let him go, this is enough"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:06 am

I stop and turn to Hermione, "He hexed me first actually, he used Crucio on me!"
"You used it too!" he shouts and I whirl at him.
"Stubify!" I scream,and he hangs unconscious in the air.
"So I did use it, he did it first, I was jsut showing him how you do it right. He tried to frickin' TIE ME UP!" I shout, wanting nothing more than to Avada Kedarva Draco to hell.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:13 am

"Oh come on, you're acting like an infant!" I grab my wand, yelling "Expelliamus" I Liza, disarming her, and watching Harry run to retrieve it out of the corner of my eye. "I'm only giving this back if you promise to let him down."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:16 am

"Accio Wand!" I shout, and my wand flies to my hand, my eyes blazing, "Never done wandless magic before Granger? Being in my family required it if I wanted to get out of the ropes in time to eat anything!" I shout, angry but not sure what at.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:20 am

I stand open mouthed, and cast a sheild charm square around Liza. "Just calm down, Harry grab Draco.. we'll be back when you've cooled it."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 am

"DON'T TRY TO TRAP ME!" I scream wildly, remembering home life before my parents died.
I cast a blasting charm but it doesn't work, just making a very loud noise because of the power.
"Diffindo!" I shout, and it doesn't work either.
"LET ME OUT NOW!" I panic, then think back to home agian and what panicing had lead to. I calm down and think rationaly
"Finite Incantatem!" I cast, using nearly all the power I have, and the shield weakens, another blasting charm and I'm out and screaming my head of at Hermione.
"NEVER TRAP ME AGAIN EVER!" I scream at her, "I HAD THAT ENOUGH WHEN MY PARENTS WERE ALIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 am

I take some steps backward, open mouthed in complete shock and horror "O..K" I say quietly "W.. Wh.. What happned then?" I ask, changing the subject of Draco and her yelling.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:34 am

I take a very deep breath and try to calm down.
"When do you mean? Now with Draco or back with my parents?" I ask in an eeiryly quiet and calm voice, sinking back slowly down against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:36 am

"The latter" I mumble feeling a dry patch form at the bottom of my throat.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 am

I give a dry laugh, "They were Death Eathers, they wanted me to be one. Everytime I did something wrong the Crucio'd me. Before every meal they'd find a new way to trap me, and if I wanted to eat I'd have to escape before they were done, and if they couldn't think of a new thing they'd trap me an old way without my wand. It worked though, I got stronger, I learnt whatever they wanted to teach me, on the first time most of the time, otherwise the wand would come out and it'd be Crucio," I explain in a toneless vooice, zoning out and remembering.
"They're beliefs, not allowed my own. It worked, I learnt everything, I can go without food without effect for days. I can escape most obstacals...I can die and not care," I whisper the last part.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 pm

I open my mouth and feel my eyes well "You could've told me Liza" I say quietly, feeling sad nods from behind me where Ron and Harry stood. "I'm so sorry for putting the sheild charm up. And this little runt" I say, still feeling sorry for him, but not caring too much at this moment, kicking Draco in the side lightly, as he lay where Ron and harry had somehow managed to get him down "should feel bad too."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:47 pm

I look away, disgusted by my weakness as I feel a single tear roll down my cheek.
"Why would I have told you before? There was never a reason and I don't generally tell everyone. I don't want pity or people feeling sorry for me. It happened, I can't change it and I'm ok with that. I just really, really do not like being trapped," I say softly, refusing to look up at anyone.
"I mean, at least I didn't end up like my brother, not able to hold up agianst the crucio and dying."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:05 pm

My mouth opens wider and the tears that had built up roll down my cheeks. "Oh great, as if I need another reason to feel bad" I say and run up, just missing a fall form tripping over Draco, to hug her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco's party (everyone)   Draco's party (everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco's party (everyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: