The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thestrals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:49 pm

I tiptoe into the forest, careful not to make too much noise as i pass Hagrid's hut, he's a good friend but im still wary that hes a teacher and im not strictly allowed to wander into the forest, especially not at night. I wander deeper into the depths of the forest, taking my time to gaze upon the beautiful creatures.

I reach my destination...the clearing where the thestrals are kept. I leap up to one and stroke it gently, feeling around in my bag for the treats i had sneaked out of the great hall for them. I find an apple and give it to the thestral next to me, and then i scatter a few others on the floor for them to eat as well as a few slices of raw meat.I take a few steps back and sit myself down on a tree root, watching the beautiful animals feast on the treats.

I start to think about mum. "Hello mum" i say to her in a quiet voice. "Ive missed you recently. I know can hear me, and that you're watching me..." I wonder what its like in heaven, or if there is a heaven, but i know that if there is, she'd be there.

"Ive got friends mum!" I shout out, then i realise i could be heard and resort to a whisper. "Real friends. And you'd love them mum, i wish you could meet them." Suddenly i know i cant stay here talking to her much longer without getting very upset so i stand up slowly. Then i remember "oh and dad sold the 1000th edition of the Quibbler today mum! He thinks about you a lot too. He still loves you, and so do i..."

The nearest thestral steps towards me, nuzzling his nose into my shoulder. i stroke him quicky and give him a kiss on the neck. "I'll be back tomorrow!" i say and i skip back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:52 pm

I stop walking as I hear a crunch from near in front of me, and stop, mid-yawn. "Hello?" I whisper, and ehar no reply "Hello!?" I ask louder, looking around the forest floor for feet, in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:56 pm

I hear someone call out. I think its a teacher, so i quickly hide behind a tree and hope they dont notice me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 pm

I take a worried step forward, and gasp as a figure runs behind a tree, and take that same step back, and turn to leave the forest, but my curiosity gets the better of me, and I tiptoe quickly to the tree where the figure was "Hello? Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:33 am

My heart jumps when i realise the person is coming towards me. I try to remain as still as possible so they dont see me, but as they call out, i notice a familiarity in their voice.... "Hermione?" I say nervously.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 am

My thudding heart returns to normality as I flood with releif on hearing Lunas voice "Luna! Yes, it's Hermione... What are you doing out so late in the middle of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:01 am

"I...er..." I stammer trying to think of a lie. But then i realise that hermoine is my friend and i can trust her. I sigh "I like to come out here sometimes and think about mum. I can talk to her here and she can hear me, i know it! Why are you here anyway??"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:28 pm

"I was talking to Hagrid, and when I left I went the wrong way by accident. I ended up here when I saw the castle, then I heard a crack, and hear I am." I give her a small smile as I walk around the tree to face her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thestrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thestrals   Thestrals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thestrals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: