The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking (Lily)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 pm

I walk in front of the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement three times, thinking the same thing, 'I need somewhere to talk to her, to explain'
After I walk past the entrance the third time a door appears. I step inside and there is a fire place, a small sofa and an armchair. I go and sit on the sofa, thinking over what I want to say as I wait. I know I need to apologize, but thats not enough, I need to explain why I said what I said, and my past.

If what I said means my chance with Lily is wrecked then I don't know what I'll do, just thinking about it brings me to tears. I let a few tears escape as I sit staring into the fireplace and wait.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 pm

I walked towards the door, just before i entered it i felt a powerful emotion, Sadness,guilt. coming from inside the room.
I knew it had to be liza, But if i was to forgive her, inside whenever i looked at her i would see her family.. my family.. I walked through the door and looked down at the floor as i sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 pm

I know she's come into the room, and for a moment I don't say anything. I scrub my eyes with the back of my hand to stop any run away tears.
"Liliy I..."
I what? What can I say to explain why I did what I did or said what I said?
"I'm sorry,"
It's not enough, not nearly enough.

"I'm not going to try and make excuses for what I said on the train, because nothing can excuse it. It was callous and heartless, like me I guess, and I can't take it back, as much as I want to."

Better, but I'm still not explaining anything. I have to say more, but what. My mind is a
whirl of what I want to say.

"The thing is...well you probably know already...my family were Death Eaters, both my parents and my brother, and I was raised around that. I was brought up believing I was better than everyone because I had pure blood. My family, after they murdered yours, they told me that one day I'd have to do the same. I was raised to hate everything that wasn't pure and perfect."

I'm explaining I think, I just hope she's getting it.

"Then they died, or were murdered, and I was sent to live with my cousin Viktor. He was different and I started getting confused. His standards on everything were different."

Get to the point girl.

"On the train, I guess I was worried that by being me my parents would be ashamed of me, and Draco would hate me. But after I had the arguement with you I realised none of that mattered anymore, my parents are dead and I don't need people like Draco if they'll keep me from people that I care about, people like you."

Nearly there

"The thing is, I really like you. It goes against everything I was brought up on, but I don't care anymore. Because Lily, I feel more like me when I'm with you, then I do when I'm with me."

I fall silent, just hoping she'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:53 pm

I listened intently to her words, my mind was recalling loads of memories while my body took in her emotions,Making me ache and burn inside.
As i listened i was tryin to think of what i was going to say once she was finished, i started to panic and stared down at the floor.

As she finished her last sentence I turned my head to her, my red hair in my face covering my eyes.
"I understand....And i forgive you.." I say recalling everything she had just said and i rulydid forgive her.
even if the remark about my parents seemed unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:56 pm

I gently brush the hair away from her eyes, her beautiful eyes and give a small smile, close to tears again.
"Thank you," I whisper as tears drop down my face, feeling relieved and happy and a weird feeling I don't recognise. I don't know why I'm crying, I guess its becasue she says she forgives me and I was so terrified that she wouldn't, that I'd lose her when I was just finding her...
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:59 pm

I smiled weakly and wiped away the tears which fell fom her eyes.
I pulled her into a tight embrace.
"let just not mention that day ever." I whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:02 pm

I hug her tightly, clinging to her, almost afraid that this is a dream and I'm going to wake up and she'll hate me. I'm actually shaking, I'm so scared she'll change her mind.
"Never again." I whisper, meaning I'll never mention the day again, and I'll never make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:06 pm

pull back from her and smiled.
"Dont cry.. all has been forgiven.." i speak softly. and brushed back her hair.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:11 pm

I close my eyes as I listen to her voice, and I open them to see her smile. I smile back at her, a soft smile. If anyone in Slytherin saw me now they'd be ashamed, and the thought makes me give a dry chuckle. I look at Lily, admiring her. Wondering how she could like me.
"I'm just so scared, that this is a wonderful dream and any minute I'll wake up and you'll hate me,"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:14 pm

I smiled weakly.
"how could i hate a friend, and if i was to change my mind wouldnt i have done so?" I smiled an leaned back into the chair.
"Liza you've been so nice to me today that it makes up for all the other days."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:18 pm

"Okay," I say softly, trying not to let her realise how the word 'friend' sent a pang of pain shooting through me. Hearing it spoken to me from her hurt a lot, I guess I wanted to be more than her friend. I desperatly try to mask my emotions from her, but I'm not sure if it's possible or not.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm

I clutched hold of my chest feeling omething sting my heart, i turn to liza and knew it was coming from her, I closed my eyes and recalled my last sentence and knew what was bothering her.
"Liza.. " i leaned forwards and pressed my lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:27 pm

I gasp slightly as I feel her kiss me, before relaxing into it. I guess I hadn't managed to hide my feelings, but I'm glad. I pull back for a moment, smiling widely but nervously.
"Lily...I know I asked earlier in the note and all, but I'd like to ask you properly," I say quietly, my heart racing as I take hold of Lily's hands and look her in the eyes.
"I well...Can I date you?" I ask, extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 pm

I smiled lightly and nodded.
"yes." i spoke softly.
I always did have an attraction to both male and female.but never really had a relationshp with a female..
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:36 pm

I smile widely, leaning forward to give Lily a soft chaste kiss before I pull away again.
"Thank you," I say softly, happiness and the same strange feeling I felt earlier welling up inside.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 pm

"No problem." I licked my lips and smiled.
I then felt many emotions seeping off liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:55 pm

I grin self consiously, running a hand through my hair.
"So are we still on for Saturday then?" I ask, admiring the way Lily's eyes look and how her hair falls around her face.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:13 pm

I grinned widely and nodded.
"yeh! cant wait." I smiled crossed my legs upon the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 pm

I find myself relaxing and smiling, "Me too, I'm looking forward to it loads. It'll be great," I say with a sly grin. I'm going to spoil her rotten and enjoy every minute of it. Anything she wants is hers. I grin widely, she's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:07 pm

I smile and began o play with my hair.
"So...Liza.. whats your favourite colour?" i asked trying to perk up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:15 pm

I smile, "Red, the deep velvety kind. What about you?" I ask, think how adorable she looks when she plays with her hair. The thought makes me giggle a little. Then I think of something else.
"And whats your favorite gemstone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Lily)   Talking (Lily) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking (Lily)
Page 1 of 1