The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Compartment.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

In the Compartment. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:46 pm

I look in shock as Granger slaps Malfoy, staring from him to her.
“You’re going to let her get away with that?” I demand, disbelief clear in my face, “For Merlin’s sake, anyone would think she were the pure one and you were the Mudblood Draco!”
Then I notice that her bag is down the hall way.
“Accio Granger’s bag!” I say and the bag comes soaring towards me, whacking Draco on the back of the head. I catch the bag and toss it at Granger.
“Wouldn’t want anyone to trip on it Granger,” I say, attempting to feel disgust with her, but it was hard as she didn’t seem all that scummy. Draco sneered at me.
"Oh thats so Pure,"
"Shut up! Silencio!" I shout pointing my wand at him
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm

i stand staring at Liza...not sure whos side she is on. Then hermione rushes out of the compartment and i realise that i dont care whos side liza is on because its my friend hermoine that matters... so i rush after her and find her in a compartment by herself looking very upset. I sit down next to her and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 pm

I feel confused, I don’t know what to think. Granger is a Mudblood but she doesn’t seem so bad, where as Draco…I don’t know what to think. He’s Pure and he looks good, but he let Granger hit him…I’m very confused.

Draco is mouthing profanities at me and I send him a sneer.
“Stop being a baby Draco, I’ll take the spell off after I’ve thought for a while. Now sit,” I order and he glares at me for a moment, before sitting down. If mother were here she’d forbid me from speaking to Granger except to insult her, Mudbloods are worthless. If Bellatrix were here she’d be as unpleasant as possible, and if that’s what Bella would do…

“Finite Incantartum,” I mutter, in Draco’s direction and he suddenly begins to shout at me.
“What were you thinking, being nice to a Mudblood, what would your family think?!” he shouts.
“I don’t know, they wouldn’t be happy…” I mutter and he stands up and paces.
“Anyone would think you like her!” he yells really loudly and I freeze.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:27 am

I smile tightly at Luna, ignoring the chaos emerging around me. "I have no clue what's going on" I say, half laughing, half in confusion. "Liza.. Oh God, I don't know.. Malfoys, just Malfoy I suppose.. And, as to where Harry and Ronald are I have no idea. You're the only one here, I guess, Luna"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:57 am

I smle sweetly at hermione. "Dont worry about the boys, they will show up soon. And im not sure about that Liza girl...she seemed nice...but then she found out you were muggle born...i dont know...she was having a hard time believing it because she thought you were pure blood...Thats just silly isnt it hermoine because your the best witch in our year and probably in the school..."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 am

I blush furiously again "You keep saying that, but I suppose it might have a bit of truth to it" I laugh. "If she dosn't like me because of my blood, then thats her problem, not mine. Draco and her can go off in a little corner together and get killed by Avada Kadavera for all I care" I pause "Well, maybe not" I smile
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 am

I rememeber the argument Liza and draco were having as i left their compartment. "I dont think she will be friends with draco, you know...because she didnt seem to like him...she was shouting at him...something about her being a 'fey'...whats a fey hermonie? Aren't they You-know-who's followers? Is she one of them hermoine...she didnt seem like it...but she called you a--a-- mudblood didnt she? Thats horrible"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 am

"... Now that you mention it, I think you may be right... about the You-know-who-followers thing... I remember reading a book on him a few years ago in the Hogwarts Library... the name Fey came up quite a few times, maybe just below the number of times Malfoy was... hitch was quite alot..." An uncomfertable silence fills the compartment, but it is quickly broken, by the trolley full of confectionary came bursting in.
"Would you like some chocolate frogs, girls?" came thevoice of the woman selling.
"No thank you" I reply quietly, and turn to Luna for her answer.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:07 am

The woman selling food on the trolley looks at me waiting for my answer " No thanks" i say with a smile "But ill take some every flavour beans if you dont mind!" The woman hands me a packet, i pay her, and she sets off down the train again. Turning back to hermione i say "Im not sure but Liza seems like trouble if you ask me. We should find out who she really is, and if its what we suspect (which i hope its not) ive got a feeling we should steer clear of her considering the way she acted just now, and i think she could get worse" I look at hermione with a worried look, when suddenly i realise something "Hermoine, we've left our bags in the other comparment! What if she saw them!?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 am

I make a gesture in the direction of my bag "Liza threw mine to me... is yours still in there?" I ask, worried, but with no reason as to why. "If it is, we should go get in in a moment... on the subject of Liza, you don't suppose there'd be a book in the library on the Feys, or at least a student history from Durmstrang, do you..?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:36 am

Feel frozen, think of what Draco said,
‘ “Anyone would think you like her”’

It is absurd, how could I like a Mudblood, my parents would be ashamed…my parents are dead though, and Bellatrix isn’t seeming so nice all of a sudden. I turn to Draco.
“What if I do?” I demand, and he looks at me like I’m insane.
“What are you on about?” he asks.
“What if I do like her, so what if she’s a Mud…Muggle-born! She seems a hell of a lot nicer than you!” I shout, and Draco steps forwards and puts a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch.
“Liza, you’re a Fey, you’re better than Mudblood filth like her. She can only drag you down!” he explains urgently.
“But she seems smart, and she doesn’t seem scummy! Hell, even the Luna girl seems nice!” I object and Draco looks at me.
“But will they still be so nice when they know about your past?”
“What?”
“You and your family are in the books Liza, you’re a Death Eaters child, you are seen as bad from birth. Those two pieces of scum won’t be so nice when they know. But I know, and I accept you, you’re like me. I can take you places Liza, just say you’re on my side.”
“I…”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:27 am

I overhear the conversation arising between Draco and Liza. Very loudly, loud enough for the whole train to hear - let alone their compartment - I say "Wow Luna guess what I heard! Snape is really going to make Liza the seeker for Slyhtherin just to annoy Draco!" and smother a giggle. Turning around, I see Malfoy get up, not caring about Liza's answer anymore, just barging up to ou compartment , and asking me where I had heard about Snape's decision "Nowhere" I say truthfully "It's just ... around" I make an airy gesture with my hand, and watch Malfoy huff angrily, turning and marching up to the top of the train to re-join Crabbe and Goyle. I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:37 am

Draco storms out before I can tell him if I agree or not, and I hear Granger make a comment about Quidditch., which is obviously what set Draco off. I storm out of the compartment to face her, annoyed that she had interrupted mine and Draco’s conversation. I’m angry, not thinking of what I’m saying.

“I’m not a Seeker Mudblood, I’m a Chaser,” I say loudly, tossing my hair over my shoulder and smirking as I eye her up and down, “Small things hold no interest for me,”

I glance down to see Draco watching and I nod my head, "Viktor was right,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:45 am

I wince at the 'Em' word and turn around, before analysing her words 'Viktor was right'.
"Wait.." I say "What does that mean? About Viktor...?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:48 am

I sniff in distaste, "I don't see how it's any of your business, I wasn't referring to you. You know, just because your a know it all doesn't mean that the whole world revolves around you."

My resolve is building, I'll do what I was born to do. I'm bad to the bone and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 am

I scowl and analyse her every words in the last 24 hours, just incase I had missed some vital information...
    "...you’re that Granger girl Viktor is obsessed with..."
    "...The smartest in your year apparently..."
    "...He’s my cousin..."
    "...I‘m hoping I‘ll get into Slytherin, Viktor mentioned a blond he said would get on with in there..."
    Bingo.
"You're talking about what Viktor said about you getting on with Draco aren't you? Well, I'm not suprised. Draco's a nasty piece of work - you'll be good for each other" I smile halfheartedly, and return to face Luna.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:05 am

“Don’t you turn away from me Granger!” I say dangerously, fingering my wand in my pocket, “We’re not finished talking. I have no doubt I’ll get on with Draco, better than that Pug that fawns over him, but I can’t help wondering, don’t you get sick of the constant teasing and taunting?”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 am

I turn back to face her "What do you think" I say quietly, turning slowly away again, this time to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:10 am

"I think you hate it, and I think you want it to stop," I say watching her carefully, "I also think I can help make that happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:46 am

I don't turn, just remain facing the window "Yeah. How.. and why would you do that?" I ask, slightly intreguged, but skeptical more so.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:50 am

“The how is easy, Draco is the one in charge of it all, so I’ll influence him away from doing it, and the others will follow, being a Fey does have it’s advantages As for the why, I don’t know. Perhaps because you don’t seem as scummy as I thought I Mud…Muggle-born would do,” I say, forcing myself not to say Mudblood.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:06 am

I purse my lips "And.. the Why?" I ask, not sure if I want to know or not, still slightly skeptical.

[ooc - I'm tiring of this topic, After this, i'm gna say it's time to get ointo our robes, then get into hoggy lol]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:09 am

"I don't know why okay, merlin I try to nice and see where it gets me. Oh stuff this, if you're gonna be like that I'll leave it," I huff, turning to go back in my compartment, tossing out Luna's bag, "Give this to Luna...Mudblood,"
I slam the compartment shut, and open my trunk and start getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:21 am

I walked round the many compartments looking underneath the seats and on the over head compartments til i found Belle my pet rat in the corner of my eyes beside a compartment where some girls were, i quickly picked her up.
"Im terribly sorry." I spoke quickly as i stroked her grey fur.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:26 am

I sigh in the compartment as I pull my Slytherin marked robes on, when I see my sleek silver cat Athena dart out of the compartment and towards some grey rat that is held by a girl.
“Athena, NO!” I shout, diving out and grabbing her just before she pounces at the girl and rat. I stand up with my cat held tenderly in my arms.
“Athena, I told you before, no rats while we’re at school! They might belong to someone, and no attacking people either, thats my job!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Compartment.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: The Wizarding World [IC] :: The Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: